- How To Spend 48 Hours In Miami - There’s so much to do in Miami. Here's a small sampling of what cool things to do with 48 hours to spend.
- Free Things To Do in Miami - There are plenty of free things to do in the Florida hub. Here's how to have a great experience without making your wallet sad.
- Featured Miami Restaurant - VIDEO: From classic pies to cheesecakes, donuts, and milkshakes, you’ll find yourself in a sugary state of heaven once you’ve partaken of their mouthwatering creations.
- Fine Dining In Miami - From Cuban dishes to Nicaraguan specialties, make sure to save some room before you head out to Miami's top restaurants.
- Where To Eat Cheap In Miami - Eating on a budget in Miami can be tricky. Saving money allows you extra opportunities to stretch your food budget and try more local favorites.
- KUSH - VIDEO: Why wouldn’t you want to visit a place that has alligator on their appetizer menu?
- Ball & Chain - VIDEO: Are you looking to find real Miami culture, music, and, of course, drinks? Look no further than the hip Calle Ocho bar Ball & Chain.
- The Best Places to Enjoy a Night In Miami - If hitting the clubs is your thing, you’ll feel more than at home in Miami, and here’s a guide to some of Miami’s best party spots.
- A Guide to Sizzling Miami Nightlife - No matter what type of nightlife experience you are looking for, you’ll find it in Miami.
Often overshadowed by the glamour and glitz of South Beach, Miami’s softer side – found in its unique natural landscapes – can alone make a trip worthwhile. And this connection to nature has enriched my experience living in the Sunshine State for 18 years.
- Best Upscale Shopping Venues in Miami - In the land of endless summers, shopping might as well be an Olympic sport.
- Where to Thrift Shop in Miami - Want to shop but don't want to spend a lot of money? Spend some time at these popular thrift stores in Miami.
- Mimo Boutique - VIDEO: In the heart of Miami’s art district is an artisan’s daydream, MIMO Market.
- Miami Watersports - VIDEO: From romantic cruises to rip-roaring speed boating, Miami’s got all kinds of thrills to offer on the water.
- A Sports Lover’s Guide To Miami - The only thing hotter than the Florida sun is Miami's action-packed sports scene.
- 5 Day Trips from Miami - With such diverse sites ranging from marine life to the Bahamas to the mysterious Everglades, it’s hard to choose just one.
- Where to Enjoy Cuban Culture In Miami - Before you visit Little Havana, make sure to pack your walking shoes and come hungry, you’ll want to dine at every delectable restaurant you come across.
- A History Buff’s Guide To Miami - Amidst the beach and sports and fun, take time to experience Miami's exceptional history.
- An Art Lover’s Guide To Miami - Whether you’re an artist or just an appreciator of fine art, Miami’s art scene is one of the best cities in the country.
Recommendations From the Community
- Best Dinner Spots In Miami - Thanks to Miami's eclectic food scene, the unique dishes and presentation at their hottest restaurants are sure to impress even the pickiest palate. And the proximity to the ocean makes ...
- Best Cocktail Bars and Lounges in Miami - When catching flights to Miami, one thing is certain, it's where you come to party! But not everyone parties in the same way. So whether you're feeling a no-frills bar or a ...
- Best Breakfast Spots In Miami - Magic city does many things...well...magically, and breakfast is one of them. They're so good in fact that you'll want to book one of the cheap flights to Miami just to ...