- How to Spend 48 Hours in Chicago - Yes! You can have a great Chicago experience in 48 hours or less. Here's how...
- Free Things To Do in Chicago - Did you know that Chicago also has a long list of year-round freebies? Put on a pair of comfy shoes and check out some of Chicago’s perks.
- Featured Chicago Restaurant - VIDEO: "Drink Local Booze," Proclaims the painted-on sign on the jet-black storefront. And when you’re there, at the family-owned distilling company, it’s not hard to see why they’d say so.
- Chicago on the Cheap: Eateries That Won’t Break the Bank - You don't have to bust your budget to be blown away by the Windy City's great food.
- Best Hipster Restaurants in Chicago - You'll enjoy your choice of hipster restaurants that abound in Chicago-land. Each offers something for virtually everyone who loves food.
- Chicago Dishes you Must Try - There’s more than one famous dish attributed to Chicagoans and some may surprise you! Here are a few that should not be missed.
- Where to Enjoy the Chicago Nightlife - Book your tickets and get some rest because when you land in Chicago - it’ll all be about that nightlife. Check out these spots...
- Violet Hour - VIDEO: Located in the heart of Chicago’s Wicker Park, the Violet Hour serves up glitzy artisanal cocktails that would make any flapper proud.
- Best Cocktail Bars and Lounges In Chicago - The best places to quench your thirst in the Windy City!
Chicago has been dubbed the “Second City” by many but she’s owned my heart since the day I was born. My name is Donald and I am a narrative filmmaker, as well as a proud South Chicago native.
- 8 Chicago Stores to Visit If You Love Thrifting - If you are ever in Chicago, here are a few outstanding places that you have to visit.
- Where to Do Your Upscale Shopping in Chicago - Put on your walking shoes. Get ready to walk the “The Magnificent Mile” and splurge at Chicago's budget and luxury retailers.
- Steel Petal Press - VIDEO: Stop by for amazingly designed cards, gift wrap, stationery and various home wares.
- Your Ultimate Chicago Sports Guide - For fans of all sports, there’s not a better city to visit. Here are some must-see venues to watch sports live when you’re in Chi-town!
- 5 Fun Day Trips From Chicago - The great outdoors might mean skyscrapers in the heart of Chicago, but just a short drive out of the city are fantastic day trips.
- Where to Enjoy the Chicago Outdoors - There’s no reason to stay indoors in Chicago, especially if the weather is great outside!
- Best Museums to Check out in Chicago - Visiting Chicago for any length of time? Be sure to include one of these museums in your schedule. You'll be glad you did.
- Top Picks for Entertainment in Chicago - The Windy City, known for being a behemoth of jazz, blues, and house music is home to some of the best entertainment venues in the world.
- A History Buff’s Guide to Chicago - From the Pullman Historic District to the Biograph Theater, you can experience the wonder of Chicago first hand at these destinations.
Recommendations From the Community
- Best Breakfast Spots In Chicago - Start your day in Chicago with a satisfying meal at one of these spots.
- Best Dinner Spots In Chicago - Unwind with a great meal at one of these great restaurants.
- Best Lunch Spots In Chicago - Take a break from all that walking around to check out one of these local favorites!
Choose your favorite activities.
Watch a video of your adventure.
View, share, and book your trip!