- How to Spend 48 Hours - Just have the weekend to explore San Diego? No worries. Here's what you need to know to enjoy the city like a pro in two days!
- Neighborhood Guide - Whether Coastal, Central or Inland, get the most out of the beautiful and exciting City of San Diego.
- Free Things to Do in San Diego - Tight budget? Don't sweat about it. You don't need deep pockets to enjoy some of the best San Diego can offer to visitors!
- Taco Me There Please! - Why not savor San Diego's authentic flavored tacos from traditional signature tastes to modern inventive twists.
- Your Best Morning Café - Need to kick-start your day with a coffee fix or re-fueling with an afternoon brunch? Why not stop by one of San Diego's finest cafe restaurants.
- Must Visit Eateries - Share mouthwatering dishes with your loved ones for a memorable night out at San Diego!
- The Best Cocktail Bars and Lounges - Take your pick of San Diego's cocktail making establishments for a flavourful night out.
- Best Nightclubs - Check out San Diego's nightlife with your friends before you leave. Groove to the hottest beats in town with buzzing entertainment and intimate ambiance.
- Best Dive Bars - Need a rest? San Diego has plenty of watering holes to unwind with a cold beer among friends!
Prior to living in San Diego, I was a nomad searching for a permanent place to call home. I love my city and am so glad I found my place.
I will say that although I am a San Francisco transplant, this city stole my heart from the moment we got here.
- Antique Lover? Well … Shop on Over Here - San Diego offers the antique shopping lover a plethora of great finds, from vintage French to shabby chic!
- Where to do Upscale Shopping - Why not add a bit of shopping to your list of things to do before leaving San Diego, you'll not be disappointed.
- Where to do Thrifting - Upscale shopping is great, sure, but sometimes nothing can beat the joy of finding a vintage treasure. Here are the places you should go for bargain-hunting in San Diego!
- Outdoor Activities for the Kids - Forget Orlando for a minute: San Diego is a top-notch destination for your little ones as well. From Legoland to SeaWorld, the fun never ends for kiddos of all ages!
- Outdoor Activities for Nature Lovers - California makes a true nature haven, and San Diego is no exception. With hiking trails, botanic parks, and even underwater parks, outdoor fun never ends!
- Where to Find the Best Beaches - Whether you're looking for a place to share the ocean with your dog or the trendiest surfer spot, you'll find no shortage of beaches in San Diego!
- The Best Art Galleries - If you have an artsy soul, you won't be bored in San Diego. Take a walk through Balboa Park's cultural center, lose yourself at the Space 4 Art facilities, or ...
- The Best Museums - Take a tour of San Diego's museums to learn more about its history and culture. , or feel like a kid again the Model Railroad Museum!
- Best Places to Enjoy Live Music - Live entertainment can be expected throughout the day in various forms and locations, so be sure to add to your list of things to experience before leaving San Diego.
Recommendations From the Community
- The Best Breakfast Spots - Start your day fully tanked up at one of San Diego's popular breakfast stops! With plenty of trendy toast spots, cereal bars, and old-timey coffee shops to choose from, you ...
- Can’t Miss Lunch Spots - Take a well-deserved lunch break to grab a fish taco, try some carne asada, or get your hands on a California-style pizza!
- The Best Dinner Spots - After a whole day making your way through San Diego, it's only fair to treat yourself in one of its many cool eateries!