JetBlue is an American airline, and the 6th-largest airline in the United States. Founded on August 1998, the airline is headquartered at the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City. JetBlue has its Focus Cities at John F. Kennedy International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Logan International Airport, Long Beach Airport, Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, and Orlando International Airport. With a fleet of 228 aircraft, the airline operates flights to 100 destinations in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
The airline has started new non-stop service between Boston & New York, in which it offers more legroom, 36+ channels of DIRECTV and award-winning customer service. Travelers can choose from six departures every weekday, 2 on Saturdays, and 3 on Sundays. All of them include - free coffee before, during, and after the flight, free in-flight wine & beer, and free onboard Gate to Gate Fly-Fi.
Airline also brings low-cost, high-quality daily service between the US and Cuba for the first time in 50 years. The flight routes from the US to Cuba include flights from Fort Lauderdale to Havana (two times in a day), Fort Lauderdale to Camaguey, Fort Lauderdale to Holguin, Fort Lauderdale to Santa Clara, New York JFK to Havana, and Orlando to Havana.
- JetBlue flights offer comfortable seats with the most legroom in coach (34” legroom).*
- Passengers can enjoy free Fly-Fi real broadband internet in the sky!
- At every seat, DIRECTV and SIRIUSXM Radio are offered. When onboard, one can also enjoy newly released films, stay updated with the latest news or choose from a wide range of programs available.
- Passengers are offered free, unlimited brand-name snacks, and beverages. Passengers can also choose from a selection of EatUp boxes or EatUp Cafe.
- On nonstop flights between Boston (BOS) and New York (LGA), passengers can enjoy a selection of wine and beer, including a craft beer from both New York and Boston, free on all flights.
- The airline’s complimentary Snooze Kit and Eye-Opener service helps fly-by-night customers arrive feeling their best. Available on all overnight flights from the West, the Snooze Kit includes an eyeshade and ear plugs, while the pre-landing service treats customers to a refreshing hot towel plus coffee, orange juice or bottled spring water.
The Mint Experience
Mint is JetBlue’s fresh take on a premium experience at an affordable price. Passengers get top-notch service with stylish seats, minus the stuffiness often associated with the front-of-the-cabin experience.
The Mint experience include facilities such as -
- Passengers can unwind in the comfy lie-flat seat (6’ 8”) on domestic premium flights, featuring a massage function, adjustable cushions, and the only private suite among the U.S. airlines.
- The airline offers brand new in-flight entertainment system with a 15-inch screen at each seat offering 100+ channels of DIRECTV and 100+ channels of Sirius XM Radio.
- Passengers are offered complimentary pre-departure drink with premium spirits.
- Complimentary amenity kit is also offered to the passengers.
- Travelers are served delicious options from the airline’s restaurant partner Saxon + Parole, and sweet treats from Mah Ze Dahr Bakery, and Blue Marble Ice Cream. A wide range of California wines, curated by JetBlue’s wine expert, including seasonal rose is also served.
- JetBlue is the only U.S. airline to offer espresso in the sky, featuring Brooklyn Roasting Company.
- There’s personal shoe storage for passengers, and dual 110v power outlets/USB ports on all the seats.
- Trained members of the crew provide personal touch to the consumer experience. With the unique Wake Me button, passengers can choose to snooze or be awakened for meal service.
- In Mint, passengers are offered dedicated Mint queue for expedited check-in, expedited security and early boarding.
- Facility of 2 free checked bags is also offered to the passengers
The airline offers Mint service in 13 cities with 70+ daily Mint flights between -
New York (JFK)
Los Angeles, San Francisco, Barbados, Aruba, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Las Vegas, San Diego, Seattle, Grenada
San Francisco, Los Angeles, Aruba, Barbados, San Diego, Seattle
Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Los Angeles, San Francisco
JetBlue Airways online check-in facility help passengers avoid long queues at the airport. Passengers can check-in online up to 24 hours to 90 minutes in advance before flight’s scheduled departure time.
Unaccompanied Minor Service
Children between the ages of 5 and under 14 years who will be traveling alone are considered unaccompanied minors by JetBlue. The unaccompanied minors must have reached their 5th birthday by the date of travel on the airline. A child who has reached their 14th birthday and is traveling alone is no longer considered an unaccompanied minor; though, customers may request additional assistance under these circumstances by calling the airline. Unaccompanied minors can only travel on a nonstop flight and are not permitted on connecting or direct flights. Photo identification is required for both parties who drop off and pick up unaccompanied minors. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted without the guardian's photo identity proof. The Unaccompanied Minor service fee will be applied.
Q. What cities does JetBlue Airways fly to?
JetBlue Airways tickets are offered for its flights serving about 102
domestic and international network destinations in the United States. Some
of the major cities to which JetBlue Airways flights are operated are
Washington, Albany, Chicago, Atlanta, Cancun, Mexico City, Kingston,
Bogota, and more.
Q. What are JetBlue Airways hand luggage rules?
Every passenger on the airline is allowed one personal item (laptop, purse,
small backpack, etc) and one carry-on bag. Carry-on bag must not exceed 22"
L (55.88 cm) x 14" W (35.56 cm) x 9" H (22.86 cm) and personal items must
not exceed 17" L (43.2 cm) x 13" W (33 cm) x 8" H (20.32 cm). The airline
currently does not have any limit on the weight of carry-on bags for
domestic or international flights; however, one has to make sure that he’s
able to place the items in the overhead bin if no assistance is available
and the items do not fit under the seat in front of him.
Q. What are JetBlue Airways checked luggage rules?
Travelers with JetBlue Airways reservations can take checked bags with of
maximum 62" (157.48 cm) in overall dimensions (length + width + height) or
50 pounds (22.68 kg). Exceeding this limit will incur a fee.
Q. How to check-in online in JetBlue Airways?
You can check-in online for JetBlue Airways flights by visiting the
official website of the airline. You can check-in online and print the
boarding pass at home to save time. Online check-in is available up to 24
hours of the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Q. What size bag can you carry on JetBlue Airways for free in 2019?
Carry-on baggage limit for JetBlue Airways is maximum of 22" L (55.88 cm) x
14" W (35.56 cm) x 9" H (22.86 cm) and personal items have a limit of 17" L
(43.2 cm) x 13" W (33 cm) x 8" H (20.32 cm), including handles and wheels.
Q. What is TrueBlue?
TrueBlue is a reward scheme of JetBlue Airways that allows travelers to
enjoy award travel and perks and avail a personalized JetBlue experience.
By joining the membership, one can earn TrueBlue points on every booking
which they can redeem for any seat at any time as there are no blackout
dates. One can also earn points with friends and family with Points Pooling
offered in this program.
Q. How to get JetBlue Airways cheap flights?
There are several hacks through which you can avail JetBlue Airways flight
deals. Buying through OTAs such as CheapOair can help you get the JetBlue
Airways promo codes and offers, using which can provide you great deals and
discounts on your plane tickets. You can also subscribe to our newsletter
to get frequent updates on travel deals and discounts on JetBlue Airways
plane tickets. You must also book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying
increased rates as the airfares tend to rise.
Q. Are JetBlue tickets cheaper at the airport?
JetBlue Airways tickets are never cheaper at the airport. Online flight
booking can help you save big on airfare as flight booking sites offer
various deals & discounts and promo codes on flight booking. You can
make use of the market competition in your favour and can search for the
cheapest tickets. On the other hand, it is very rare that one is able to
get any exciting offers on flight booking at the airport.