JetBlue is an American airline, and the 6th-largest airline in the United States. Founded on August 1998, the airline is headquartered at the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City. JetBlue has its Focus Cities at John F. Kennedy International Airport, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Logan International Airport, Long Beach Airport, Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, and Orlando International Airport. With a fleet of 228 aircraft, the airline operates flights to 100 destinations in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
The airline has started new non-stop service between Boston & New York, in which it offers more legroom, 36+ channels of DIRECTV and award-winning customer service. Travelers can choose from six departures every weekday, 2 on Saturdays, and 3 on Sundays. All of them include - free coffee before, during, and after the flight, free in-flight wine & beer, and free onboard Gate to Gate Fly-Fi.
Airline also brings low-cost, high-quality daily service between the US and Cuba for the first time in 50 years. The flight routes from the US to Cuba include flights from Fort Lauderdale to Havana (two times in a day), Fort Lauderdale to Camaguey, Fort Lauderdale to Holguin, Fort Lauderdale to Santa Clara, New York JFK to Havana, and Orlando to Havana.
The Mint Experience
- JetBlue flights offer comfortable seats with the most legroom in coach (34” legroom).*
- Passengers can enjoy free Fly-Fi real broadband internet in the sky!
- At every seat, DIRECTV and SIRIUSXM Radio are offered. When onboard, one can also enjoy newly released films, stay updated with the latest news or choose from a wide range of programs available.
- Passengers are offered free, unlimited brand-name snacks, and beverages. Passengers can also choose from a selection of EatUp boxes or EatUp Cafe.
- On nonstop flights between Boston (BOS) and New York (LGA), passengers can enjoy a selection of wine and beer, including a craft beer from both New York and Boston, free on all flights.
- The airline’s complimentary Snooze Kit and Eye-Opener service helps fly-by-night customers arrive feeling their best. Available on all overnight flights from the West, the Snooze Kit includes an eyeshade and ear plugs, while the pre-landing service treats customers to a refreshing hot towel plus coffee, orange juice or bottled spring water.
Mint is JetBlue’s fresh take on a premium experience at an affordable price. Passengers get top-notch service with stylish seats, minus the stuffiness often associated with the front-of-the-cabin experience.
The Mint experience include facilities such as -
- Passengers can unwind in the comfy lie-flat seat (6’ 8”) on domestic premium flights, featuring a massage function, adjustable cushions, and the only private suite among the U.S. airlines.
- The airline offers brand new in-flight entertainment system with a 15-inch screen at each seat offering 100+ channels of DIRECTV and 100+ channels of Sirius XM Radio.
- Passengers are offered complimentary pre-departure drink with premium spirits.
- Complimentary amenity kit is also offered to the passengers.
- Travelers are served delicious options from the airline’s restaurant partner Saxon + Parole, and sweet treats from Mah Ze Dahr Bakery, and Blue Marble Ice Cream. A wide range of California wines, curated by JetBlue’s wine expert, including seasonal rose is also served.
- JetBlue is the only U.S. airline to offer espresso in the sky, featuring Brooklyn Roasting Company.
- There’s personal shoe storage for passengers, and dual 110v power outlets/USB ports on all the seats.
- Trained members of the crew provide personal touch to the consumer experience. With the unique Wake Me button, passengers can choose to snooze or be awakened for meal service.
- In Mint, passengers are offered dedicated Mint queue for expedited check-in, expedited security and early boarding.
- Facility of 2 free checked bags is also offered to the passengers
The airline offers Mint service in 13 cities with 70+ daily Mint flights between -
New York (JFK)
Los Angeles, San Francisco, Barbados, Aruba, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Las Vegas, San Diego, Seattle, Grenada
San Francisco, Los Angeles, Aruba, Barbados, San Diego, Seattle
Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Los Angeles, San Francisco
JetBlue Airways online check-in facility help passengers avoid long queues at the airport. Passengers can check-in online up to 24 hours to 90 minutes in advance before flight’s scheduled departure time.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.