One of the world's largest and most prestigious airlines, Lufthansa currently flies to 253 destinations in 103 countries, with hubs in Frankfurt and Munich. From its 20 North American gateways, Lufthansa— recently voted by Fortune as one of the five most admired airlines in the world— and its partners serve over 450 destinations in more than 120 countries. Known for its premium services, Lufthansa continues its $150 million program earmarked for building new or upgrading existing lounge facilities across its worldwide network and will spend more than $3.6 billion in new on-board products and services by 2015.In-Flight Amenities
Web Check In
- Stay connected with your family and business using Lufthansa's on-board internet service known as FlyNet®
- First and Business Class seats on long-haul flights have power sockets for which you don't need an adaptor
- Passengers in all classes can enjoy more entertainment on long-haul flights with 100 movies in 8 languages, 200 television programs, 300 music cds and 30 radio channels
- Savor mouthwatering cuisines prepared top chefs who have already proven their caliber in famous restaurants and hotels
- Your health matters the most that is why Lufthansa Airlines offers about 17 special meals like gluten free, low purin, lactose free and more. Just make sure you order these meals 24 hours before your flight's scheduled departure time
You can check in online as early as 23 hours before, Select your seat and conveniently print out your online boarding pass or have it sent to your mobile phone. With your mobile or online boarding pass you can save valuable time: if you are travelling with hand luggage only, you can proceed directly to security and then to your gate. Additional luggage can simply be checked in on the way to your flight at one of the designated Lufthansa baggage drop-off counters.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.