Headquartered in Santa Fe, Volaris is a Mexican ultra-low-cost carrier. The airline is the second largest airline in Mexico, after Aeromexico. Volaris flights are offered through the airline’s fleet of 76 aircrafts. The airline has its hubs at Guadalajara International Airport, Mexico City International Airport, and Tijuana International Airport, while its focus city operations are at Cancun International Airport, Del Bajio International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, and Monterrey International Airport. Vuela Compania de Aviacion is the parent company while Volaris Costa Rica is the subsidiary of the airline.
Classes of Service
Being a low cost airline, Volaris maintains an all economy class seating. All seats are ergonomically designed to deliver greater comfort, with a larger than usual seat pitch and width. The airline offers a number of in-flight amenities to make the journey for all passengers a memorable one.
- Travelers aboard Volaris can order from a specially prepared on-board menu called Entre Nubes, that is placed in the back pockets of every seat. Choose from a range of snacks and beverages that are offered at a pocket friendly price.
- A relaxation package, comprising of a pillow, sleep mask and earplugs is provided to all passengers.
- Young travelers are offered an attractive coloring book and a backpack with special goodies.
- Volaris TV, an in-flight entertainment system keeps you engaged with the choice of several music channels, movies, TV shows and more.
- The on-board magazine, V Magazine, offers plenty of interesting reads on entertainment, fashion, music, travel and much more.
Volaris Airlines Special Services
Those flying on cheap Volaris Airlines flights have a wide range of special services they can utilize if they need assistance when traveling. Passengers can notify the airline for assistance in traveling with their wheelchair or request one be provided by the airline. There are also services that help passengers with cognitive disabilities, as well as those with visual, hearing, and speaking impairments. Those traveling on cheap Volaris Airlines flights are also allegeable for assistance in flying with service animals, portable oxygen, and other medical needs. Any passenger who feels they might need the use of any special services should notify Volaris Airlines directly before their flight, as well as at the airport.