Facts About Hotels in Los Angeles, California
- 45% of Travellers book Hotel for their Los Angeles trip upto 10 days in advance.
- People Usually Stay for 2 nights in Los Angeles
- 66% Traveller stay in 3 Start and above category of Hotel
- 12% of Travelers book Room Only rate to enjoy the local food on the go.
- 15% of Traveller Booked the hotel with us and paid at the Hotel by choosing Book Now Pay Later Inventory
- 82% of Traveller booked Resort for their stay at Los Angeles
- September is the most popular month to book Hotel in Los Angeles.
- February is one of the least booked month for Hotels in Los Angeles.
- 2% of Traveller stay with Kids in the Hotels at Los Angeles.
- 6% of customers who stayed in Los Angeles were Millennials.
- 8% of Travelers of Los Angeles were female.
‡ All of the above-mentioned facts are derived from the data of the last 3 months while the highest and lowest booking months are picked on the basis of last 12 months.
Find Hotels in Los Angeles
Looking for cheap hotels in Los Angeles? You've found the right place. We offer great discounts on all kinds of Los Angeles hotels. From luxury hotels and mid-range to budget properties, we have it all. Choose the hotel that suits your budget most. Grab our Los Angeles hotel deals right away and get set for a memorable vacation!
The city of Los Angeles in California is associated with Hollywood, an epicenter of world’s entertainment industry. This American city is also known for its diverse culture, incredible shopping, museums, and a reputation for being the creative center of America. Los Angeles is dotted with mountains, valleys and beaches along the Pacific Ocean, and features Mediterranean climate.
How to find cheap hotels in Los Angeles?
To get enticing hotel deals, tourists can look for hotels located away from the city center, however, the time and money spent in touring the attractions can equipoise the savings. Thus, while looking for cheap Los Angeles hotels, one must consider multiple facets. Some of the main trip to enjoy savings on hotel bookings are:
- In the first half of the week, there are more chances to score deals on booking Los Angeles hotel rooms.
- Try to get promocodes and coupons on hotel bookings.
- Book Los Angeles hotels well in advance to save more.
- Those who have missed booking hotel in prior can look for last-minute hotel deals on hotels in Los Angeles.
Where should I stay when visiting Los Angeles?
For Los Angeles hotel reservations, you can choose any of the following areas:
- Downtown LA: Downtown Los Angeles is known for its blend of hip vibes and historic prosperity. One of the most happening areas in the city, Downtown LA is dotted with famous restaurant chains, several cultural attractions, major league sports, and stunning examples of American architecture. The crown jewel of the area is the Music Center’s Walt Disney Concert Hall. The area is apt to stay for all kinds of travelers.
- West Los Angeles: West LA is one of the upscale neighborhoods in Los Angeles. The area is neighbored by the city’s beaches and the imposing Santa Monica Mountains. The neighborhood is home to several award-winning restaurants. Some of the major attractions in West Los Angeles are Getty Center and Villa, Artists & Flea Market, and Skirball Cultural Center.
- West Hollywood: Famous for its rock-music history and nightlife, West Hollywood is located on the westside of Los Angeles County. The neighborhood is also home to the largest gay nightlife area in Los Angeles. The area is ideal to stay for all kinds of travelers especially young tourists.
- Venice Beach: An excellent place to stay for visitors aiming to enjoy beach time, Venice Beach is the neighborhood that is characterized by a colorful boardwalk and a recreation of Venice’s canals. One of the most famous points here is the Muscle Beach which is home to an outdoor weightlifting gymnasium where local and international bodybuilders come to flex their muscles. The area is apt to stay for all types of travelers.
- Beverly Hills: An enclaved metropolitan, Beverly Hills is one of the most upmarket dining and shopping areas in and around Los Angeles. The neighborhood has been the background to many TV shows. Rodeo Drive Area of The Beverly Hills is a dream destination for shoppers. Beverly Garden Park is also a popular attraction. The neighborhood is apt to stay for family tourists.
- Santa Monica: Santa Monica is the coastal township of Downtown LA. It was formed as a seaside retreat and is home to some of the most expensive real estate in the world. The Main Street of Santa Monica is home to the weekend’s farmer market featuring live music and fresh produce.
- Redondo Beach: Redondo Beach is a neighborhood perfect for a quiet romantic gateway or a family holiday. King Harbor area in the neighborhood has a major concentration of bars, restaurants, and shops. The area is apt to stay for couples and family tourists.
What food is Los Angeles known for?
All the food fanatics visiting Los Angeles will get numerous mouthwatering options to quench their taste buds. Some of the food options that a gastronome must try while in Los Angeles are:
- Burger and fries
- Hot Dogs
- French Dip Sandwich
- Mexican Food
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Ricotta Toast
- Apple Pie