Facts About Hotels in Miami, Florida
- 42% of Travellers book Hotel for their Miami trip upto 10 days in advance.
- People Usually Stay for 2 nights in Miami
- 61% Traveller stay in 3 Start and above category of Hotel
- 17% of Travelers book Room Only rate to enjoy the local food on the go.
- 17% of Traveller Booked the hotel with us and paid at the Hotel by choosing Book Now Pay Later Inventory
- 86% of Traveller booked Resort for their stay at Miami
- July is the most popular month to book Hotel in Miami.
- February is one of the least booked month for Hotels in Miami.
- 2% of Traveller stay with Kids in the Hotels at Miami.
- 8% of customers who stayed in Miami were Millennials.
- 11% of Travelers of Miami were female.
‡ All of the above-mentioned facts are derived from the data of the last 3 months while the highest and lowest booking months are picked on the basis of last 12 months.
Find Cheap Hotels in Miami
Are you searching for cheap hotels in Miami? CheapOair is offering great deals and discounts on Miami hotel packages. Book Miami hotels with CheapOair and have a hassle-free stay. Browse through our list of various hotel deals and pick the one that suits your budget the most. To know more, get in touch with our travel experts.
Located on the Atlantic coast in southeastern Florida, Miami is the county seat of Miami-Dale County. This city is the prominent center and a leader in international trade, finance, culture, commerce, education, fashion, and entertainment. Miami is well known in the tourism sphere for its beaches and balmy climatic conditions. The lovely beaches of Miami are considered among the best around the world.
How to find cheap hotels in Miami?
To get attractive hotel deals, one can look for hotels located far-off from the center, however, the time and money spent in visiting the attractions can counterbalance the savings. Therefore, while looking for cheap Miami hotels, a traveler must consider multiple aspects. Some of the major trip to enjoy savings on hotel bookings are:
- In the first half of the week, better deals on booking Miami hotel rooms can be scored.
- The location of the hotel must be in a way that the attractions are accessible without spending much.
- Find promocodes and coupons on hotel bookings.
- Try booking Miami hotels well in advance.
- If you have missed booking hotel in prior, look for last-minute hotel deals on hotels in Miami.
- Prefer booking airport hotels if the airport is not located far-off the city center.
What area is best to stay in Miami?
- For First timers in Miami: Downtown Miami is the ideal place to stay for those who are visiting Miami for the first time. The area is the financial center of Miami and is jam-packed with businesses, skyscrapers, boutiques, and shops. There is a lot of entertainment venues located in Downtown Miami.
- For Budget Tourists: For travelers who are on a budget, Miami Beach is an apt area for finding accommodation. Though the area is not technically a part of Miami, there is no neighborhood that is more archetypically Miami than the Miami Beach. The hotel prices in this area are affordable.
- For Vibrant Nightlife: Those who want to plunge in the vivacious nightlife, South Beach is the area to find a place to stay. It is one of the most famous neighborhoods not just in Miami but in the country. South Beach is famous in the United States and is Miami’s dedicated nightlife area with a plethora of clubs, bars, bistros, restaurants, and hip hangouts.
- For Family Tourists: Tourists visiting Miami with family can search for accommodation at Key Biscayne. It is a tropical island located in the south of Miami. The island is noted for its natural beauty and immaculate beaches. Brickell is also the area one can look for accommodation at. It is home to a variety of commercial enterprises and financial institutions.
Where should I stay when visiting Miami?
One must consider several points while looking for Miami hotel reservations. The location of the hotel, it’s distance from the airport and top attractions, etc. are some of the major points to take into account. Below mentioned are the major areas in Miami where one can look for a stay:
- Downtown Miami
- Miami Beach
- South Beach
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Key Biscayne
- Design District
What foods is Miami known for?
All the food enthusiasts visiting Miami will get several mouthwatering options to satiate their taste buds. Some of the food options that a foodie must try while in Miami are:
- Stone Crabs
- Fish Sandwich
- Cuban Sandwich
- Key Lime
- Fried Snapper