Book Cheap Flights from Chicago to Las Vegas
Visit LAS- A City of Casinos
Known simply as Vegas, Las Vegas is the most populated city in the US state of Nevada. By taking cheap flights from Chicago to Las Vegas, tourists can visit for cheap the city well-known for its casino-scene. Besides casinos, the serious coin can be dropped in the topnotch shops, celeb chef restaurants, and penthouse suites along the Strip. This desert oasis, which came into outgrowth with the construction of the nearby Hoover Dam, also boasts a profusion of rich history and unconventional experiences to discover, especially when a visitor wanders off the Strip and into the Fremont Street Experience in the old downtown.
What are the top airlines offering flights from Chicago to Las Vegas?
Several airlines offer flights from Chicago to Las Vegas. Among them, the top ones are:
- Spirit Airlines
- United Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- American Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
Which are the major airports near Chicago?
Major airports near Chicago are:
- Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Gary Chicago International Airport (GYY)
- Chicago Executive Airport (PWK)
- Griffith Airport (GFF)
- Aurora Municipal Airport (AUZ)
Which are the major airports near Las Vegas?
Major airports near Las Vegas are:
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- North Las Vegas Airport (VGT)
How long is the flight from Chicago to Las Vegas?
The average duration of flights from CHI to LAS is 03 hours and 52 minutes. Travel distance from Chicago to LAS is around 1,511 miles.
What are the top tourist attractions in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas includes a number of attractions where tourists can enjoy a wonderful time during their vacation. Top attractions to visit in the city are:
- Fremont Street Experience
- Venetian Hotel and Gondola Rides
- Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower
- High Roller Ferris Wheel on the Linq
- Mirage Hotel
- Caesar's Palace and The Colosseum
- Mob Museum
Which are the best months to fly from Chicago to Las Vegas?
The best time to take Chicago to Las Vegas flights is from March to May and from September to November. The city sees an influx of visitors during the winter months, particularly during the New Year’s Eve. Airfares during the peak time tend to rise and thus it is advisable to book tickets in advance to secure CHI to LAS flight deals.
What are the best ways to get cheap flights from Chicago to Las Vegas?
- Pack light to save luggage fees
- Delete cache and cookies before booking the ticket
- Buying through OTAs such as CheapOair can help travelers get promo codes for CHI to LAS flights, using which, one can get great discounts on the plane tickets.
- One can subscribe to CheapOair newsletter to get frequent flight updates
- Travelers must book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying increased rates at the last minute.