US Airways lounge membership on sale
One of the worst things about air travel is being stuck in an airport due to a delay or cancellation. However for a select few, there is the comfy airport lounge to fall back on.
But in order to enjoy such amenities as complimentary cocktails, Wi-Fi, TV and newspapers, passengers have to fork over big bucks annually, including a membership fee.
But US Airways is helping many travelers achieve that VIP treatment at a lower rate…and with no initiation fee! That's because until tomorrow you can snag a membership into the US Airways Club for only $249 – and with no initiation fee!
According to US Airways' website, a lounge membership normally can cost up to $450 per year, with a $50 fee to join. Here is what is included with the membership:
- Access to over 250 clubs worldwide
- Complimentary wireless internet powered by T-Mobile HotSpot
- Complimentary beer and wine (certain premium drinks cost extra)
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Personal reservation assistance
- Cable TV
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Business workstations with data ports
- Fax machines, copiers and shredders
With this membership, you will enjoy access to all US Airways lounges, as well as United Airways' Red Carpet Clubs, Continental Airlines' Presidents Clubs and Star Alliance lounges.
Source: US Airways