With its headquarters located on the grounds of Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, China Eastern (MU) happens to be one of the largest airlines of China operating both domestic and international flights. Its other important hubs are at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport and Kunming Changshui International Airport. The airline caters to an annual passenger traffic of nearly 74 million. In collaboration with a few other airlines, China Eastern offers cargo service as well.Classes of Service
China Eastern Airline offers three classes of service to its passengers.
First Class: China Eastern Airlines offers an exclusive First Class experience by enhancing privacy and comfort. Spacious cabins allow you to stretch out, get comfortable in the fully reclining flat bed seats, rest in the pajama suits, soft eye-shades and warm socks and , indulge in a special menu of wines and meals.
Business Class:Travel in China Eastern's business class and sink into the Italian-Swiss designed wide, cozy seats, lots of space to do your work, extra storage space for personal belongings and a dedicated power supply.
Economy Class:Unwind in the cheerfully bright economy cabin with adjustable footrests, comforting neck support and a menu of delectable dishes.
- Top chefs prepare a range of mouthwatering dishes that include Chinese as well as Western cuisine. The on-board meal selection also includes a variety of snacks and beverages.
- The air crew at Eastern China is a warm and friendly one with every bit of professionalism and elegance. They make sure that their passengers have an unforgettable flight experience.
- First class and business class passengers flying with infants are offered baby amenity kits to create a smooth flying experience.
- For physically handicapped flyers, American Airlines offers in-flight wheelchairs assisted by flight attendants.
- Every seat in every class is equipped with an in-flight entertainment system that offers passengers with seamless choice in movies, T.V. shows, music and even games in a selection of languages.
- Flyers can take advantage of the duty free on-board shopping option in China Eastern Airlines. Go through a catalogue of perfumes, travel items, cigarettes, accessories and liquors, select the product you like, pay using cash or credit card and have it delivered to you right on your seat.
Adult passengers without any special requirements can use the web check-in facility of China Eastern Airlines and avoid long queues at the airport to obtain their boarding pass. The service is available between 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. Once you arrive at the airport, simply drop off your check-in bags if any, at the baggage drop area and proceed to security check.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.