Book Flights to Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok
Book cheap flights to Suvarnabhumi International Airport with CheapOair and
save big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on BKK flights. Choose
from our range of BKK flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Suvarnabhumi International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
There are two international airports in Bangkok, Thailand - Suvarnabhumi
International Airport and Don Mueang International Airport. The
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is also known as New Bangkok
International Airport. It is the busiest airport within the country and is
operated by Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT). Suvarnabhumi International
Airport serves as a hub for Thai Airways International, Thai Vietjet Air,
Thai Smile, Orient Thai Airlines, Jet Asia Airways, Bangkok Airways, and
Asia Atlantic Airlines. The airport also serves as a focus city for EVA
Air, Cathy Pacific, Emirates, and Spring Airlines.
Book flights to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to BKK. Read below to learn more about BKK flights, and count on CheapOair for your travel needs.
Various modes of transportation are available making it easy for traveler
to commute to/ from the airport.
Airport Rail Link
The Suvarnabhumi Airport City Line (SA City Line) provides service between
Phayathai Station and the Suvarnabhumi Airport Terminal. It covers a
distance of 28 kilometers and stops at nearly 6 stations in between.
There are several bus services like Bus Bor Khor Sor and Bus BMTA which
connect the airport with the rest of the city. There is also a free shuttle
bus service for passengers and staff which runs within the airport.
The Airport car rental reservations (Rental cars Suvarnabhumi) allow
passengers to their destination in comfort.
Suvarnabhumi Airport Limousine
The passengers seeking to travel in luxury can opt for Limousine services
and can travel to the desired destination and can choose from BMW Series 7,
Mercedes-Benz, Toyota Camry, and more.
- Bank and Currency Exchange facility is available for all passengers at several places within the airport.
- All travelers can enjoy free WiFi facility throughout the airport.
- High speed internet service is also available for all passengers. The facility is free for first 15 minutes. Traveler can re-login, if wish to continue the service.
- While waiting to board the flight, passengers can relax and wait at the Transfer Passenger Lounges on the third floor. There are adjustable chairs and television with interesting programs.
- There are separate smoking areas to maintain the smoke-free environment at the airport.
- VAT refund booths are available where tourist can claim VAT refund.
- There are two service centers for tourists who wish to apply for Visa on Arrival to travel in Thailand.
- One can avail the Post Service to transfer the goods, both domestic and abroad.
- Apart from these services like mobile charging, medical service, Muslim prayer room, luggage wrapping service, luggage storage service, and more are also available.
Travelers can choose from numerous parking options available at the
airport, from covered to uncovered and from short-term to long-term. The
fares may vary depending on the type of vehicle and duration of parking.
Car Park Building
At the Suvarnabhumi International Airport, two buildings with six floors
have been dedicated for the travelers parking. At a time nearly 5,000
vehicles can be parked here.
These are located on the sides of car park buildings and can accommodate up
to 1,100 vehicles.