Book Flights to Melbourne Airport, Melbourne
Book cheap flights to Melbourne Airport with CheapOair and save big! We
offer you the most competitive airfares on MEL flights. Choose from our
range of MEL flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer
incredible Melbourne Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Located in Melbourne, Australia, the Melbourne Airport (also known as the
Tullamarine airport) was opened on 1st July 1970. The airport is owned
& operated by Australia Pacific Airports. It is the second busiest
airport within Australia and the only airport serving the Melbourne
metropolitan area. It is located at a distance of 22 kilometers from the
central business district. The airport serves as a hub for Jetstar Airways,
Qantas, Regional Express Airlines, Tigerair Australia, and Virgin
Book flights to Melbourne Airport (MEL) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to MEL. Read below to learn more about MEL flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
The Melbourne Airport provides various types of ground transportation
services to the travelers for a hassle-free connectivity.
There is to /from shuttle bus service, SkyBus Shuttle, which connects the
airport to the central business district and hotels within the city. The
service is available 24/7 at an interval of 15 minutes during day and 30-60
minutes at nights.
The taxi rank is located outside the main airport terminal. It takes around
30 minutes to reach the city via taxi.
The Melbourne Airport is also well connected via public buses from the
- Free Wi-Fi facility is available to all the travelers at the Melbourne Airport.
- In order to provide safe, smoke-free, and pleasant environment to all the passengers, separate smoking areas are available at the airport.
- Throughout the airport terminal, there is a provision of baby changing facility (like feeding, nappy changing, and more) for passengers traveling with infants.
- Flight Center is the one-stop travel shop at the airport. It provides various services like booking accommodation, airfares (domestic & international), insurance, tours, and more.
- There is a public shower facility at the Melbourne Airport. These are located near departure area of the Terminal 2.
- Throughout the airport terminal several telephone machines have been set up. Some machines also accept credit card apart from coins and phonecards.
- Special telephones, TTY Telephone, are available at the ground floor of the Terminal 2 for people with hearing difficulties.
- At various points at the airport, Myki machines are available which can be used by passengers to check balance in their myki card and view the last 10 transactions.
- There is a medical center located at the airport which is well equipped with all types of medical facilities.
- Lost property services are available at the airport to assist travelers in case of lost and misplaced items/baggage.
- Available within the airport is the SmateCarte, a luggage storage service.
Several parking options are there at the Melbourne Airport to meet
different types of parking needs of the travelers.
Same Day Return
The same day parking is available at Terminal 1, 2, 3, & 4 and the
charges are $45.
For travelers looking to park their vehicle for two days the parking is
available at the price of $65 at T1, T2, and T3.
Disabled Parking Service
There is a parking facility for disabled travelers at all parking areas.
Motorbike and bicycle parking facility is also available at the Melbourne