Philippine Airlines (PR), also known as PAL is the official airline of the Republic of Philippines. Its primarily hubs are located in Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila and Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Cebu City, from where it operates flights to 31 destinations in Philippines and 36 across the world. Come of its chief destinations include, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Bangkok, Thailand, Brisbane, Australia, Cairo, Egypt, New Delhi, India, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, USA, Osaka, Japan and Toronto Canada among many more. Apart from scheduled flights, the airline also offers charter and cargo services.Classes of Service
Philippine Airlines offer two distinct classes of service to its passengers.
Business Class: Also known as Mabuhay Class in Philippine Airlines, the business class is fitted with comforting “goose neck” reading lights, dedicated charging ports, adjustable leather seats that recline into fully flat beds and a drop down LCD screen that plays movies, shows and songs from the in-flight AVOD system.
Economy Class:The seats in Fiesta Class are equipped with personal screens with headphones, a sufficiently large pitch of 32-34 inches, and a beautifully designed interior space.
- Philippine Airlines offers high speed on-board Wi-Fi, called Philippine Airlines In Air. Passengers can use this service to make calls, tweet, send or receive messages, email or simply surf the Internet, all while being thousands of feet up in the air.
- All passengers are provided with amenity kits that come with eye shades, ear plugs and more on all long haul flights.
- Flyers of all classes can take advantage of the in-flight entertainment units that play a range of movies, songs, T.V. shows and even games to keep themselves engrossed through the journey.
- The in-flight menu on Philippine Airlines includes a variety of specially prepared meals and exclusive beverages that make the journey a memorable one.
- Passengers can choose from a variety of products sold as part of the duty free on-board shopping list. Pay much lesser than what you would on ground and have it delivered to you at the comfort of your seat.
When you book tickets with Philippine airlines, you have the choice of avoiding harrowing queues at the airport check-in counter. You can check-in online from 24 hours up until 2 hours before scheduled departure, select the seat of your preference and print your boarding pass at your convenience.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.