Book Flights to Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore
Book cheap flights to Singapore Changi Airport with CheapOair and save big!
We offer you the most competitive airfares on SIN flights. Choose from our
range of SIN flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer
incredible Singapore Changi Airport flight deals that are difficult to
Singapore Changi Airport, also known as Changi Airport, is the chief
civilian airport located in Changi, Singapore. The airport is situated at a
distance of around 17.2 kilometers from Marina Bay. Owned by Government of
Singapore, the Changi Airport is operated by Changi Airport Group (CAG),
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), and Republic of Singapore Air
Force (RSAF). It is amongst largest transportation hubs within Southeast
Asia. The airport serves as a hub for Jetstar Asia Airways, Scoot, SilkAir,
Singapore Airlines, Tigerair, and Singapore Airlines Cargo.
Book flights to Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to SIN. Read below to learn more about SIN flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.Ground Transportation
- The Airport Shuttle Bus service provides an easy option for travelers to commute to and from the airport. The shuttle bus service provides connectivity to almost all hotels in the downtown region. S$9 is charged for all adults and S$6 for children below 12 years of age.
- The 4-seater vehicles available at the airport allow passengers to travel to their desired destination in comfort. One will be charged S$55 to any destination within the country for a trip.
- Several 7-seater vehicles are also available at the airport. The charges for these vehicles are S$60 to any destination in Singapore for a trip.
- At the Singapore Changi Airport, all travelers can access free Wi-Fi. Also located here are more than 550 internet stations and Wi-Fi password kiosk.
- Airline lounges, business centers, currency exchange, ground transport concierge, GST refund, porter service, lost & found, and baggage storage facilities are available throughout the airport.
- Clinics & pharmacies, convenience stores, smoking areas, spa services, hotel reservations counters, transit hotels, and information & customer service counters at all terminals of the airport have been set up for the passenger convenience.
- Wheelchair rental and special assistance is available for senior citizens & passengers with restricted mobility.
- Free-to-use rest areas, baby care rooms, and children's playground, prayer rooms, phone booths, and more are also available here.
At the Singapore Changi Airport, five types of parking options are
available for every traveler. These are T1, T2, 3A, 3B, and South Car Park.
- There is facility to park cars, vans, motorcycles, and scooters at T1, T2, 3A, and 3B parking area. Passengers are charged S$0.04 a minute for cars & vans and S$1.30 for motorcycles and scooters for a day.
- The South Car Park is an open-air parking area located between Terminal 2 and JetQuay. Passengers are charged S$0.035 for a minute and S$35 for 24 hours.