Instagram has taken over the world, or least will be definitely doing so in the near future if this top 10 list of the most Instagrammed places of 2014 is any indication.
International destinations were 20% of the list in 2013 and now they’re 50% of the list!
New York made a huge impact on Instagram this year, with Yankee Stadium, Madison Square Garden and Times Square making a lot of appearances on the social network.
Check out the complete list below…
Top 10 Geotagged Locations of 2014 on Instagram:
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, California
2. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California
3. Times Square, New York, New York (How about a selfie in Times Square?)
4. Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand
5. ЦПКиО им. Горького / Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
6. Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
7. Красная площадь / Red Square, Moscow, Russia
8. Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
9. Yankee Stadium, New York, New York
10. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Is Instagram a daily part of your vacation?