Cathay Pacific Boeing 777 ready for take off
Last week CheapOair was invited to check out Cathay Pacific's new business class offering. We snapped many pictures on the flight from the Boeing plant in Everett, Washington to Hong Kong.
Some of the great features on-board include:
- A new 82" fully-flat bed that includes a bed extension which increases the width by 6.5" for extra room and comfort.
- Retractable armrest: Keep it up for more privacy or lower it for a wider bed.
- A personal 15" television packed with plenty of entertainment to keep you busy on long-haul flights.
- Entertainment handset to access the hundreds of movies and music provided to you.
- Multi-port connector and power supply.
- Shoe locker.
- Ottoman for extra storage space and can be used as part of yourbed when it's time to sleep.
- In addition to the main table, a cocktail table is provided as both a working and dining space.
- Simple to use seat controller.
- Side cabinet and vanity mirror.
- and much more!
Now before you go and book a business class flight with Cathay Pacific, take a look at just some of the images below:
Each seat comes with a 15" television packed with hundreds of movies, TV shows and games
For more information about the new Cathay Pacific business class, check out their official website.