Fire up the coffee maker, make sure you didn’t get any eggshells in the scramble, and cut the roses — it’s Mother’s Day! And even though mothers nationwide will be kicking up their feet and relaxing today, we know that there are tons of moms that travel out there… What better gift to give them than ones that’ll make their time abroad easier? No matter what kind of mom you’ve got, she’ll be sure to love tons of these fun travel gifts. Plus, with prices ranging from $10 to $50, it’s a perfect fit with most budgets!
For Your Trendy Mom
1. Designlovefest for Target luggage collection — your mom will be the trendiest one on the plane!
2. The Line large net bag — for trips abroad to the farmer’s market, beach, or city park!
For Your Bookworm Mom
1. A 5-Year Daily Journal — so that she can get her writing in every day… Even if it’s only a sentence or two!
2. An all-inclusive picnic bag — for your whimsical mom who loves to flock to city parks to read.
For Your Techie Mom
1. Fujifilm Instax Mini camera — a little bit tech, a little nit nostalgia: perfect for mom.
2. Tile — All mom has to do is slip it into her luggage and it’ll never get lost again!
For Your Outdoorsy Mom
1. Osprey daypack — perfect for lugging around your electronics on the go!
2. Rose gold or black rubber watch — stylish and durable for your mom that treks and dines at fancy restaurants all in one day!
For Your Foodie Mom
1. Kate Spade recipe book — for when she’s dining with a local and simply can’t leave without the recipe!
2. How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are — so that she can relive that summer after college even if she’s not in Paris.