The Turnberry Golf Course!
The art of teeing off has been associated with sealing a business deal, but the idea of exchanging recipes and tips from a celebrity chef sounds pretty appealing. On Saturday, February 23, you can make your foodie reality come true at an event that promises to appeal to the gourmet golfer, all in Miami Dade County.
Of course, the art of teeing off is never complete without the requisite glass of wine in hand, there will be winemakers at the event as well; a culinary and wine personality will be paired with a foursome to ensure an unforgettable round of golf.
The Celebrity Chef Golf event will be held at the Turnberry Isle Miami resort and presented by Food & Wine. Curious? Here are some highlights.
• The event is hosted by Benchmark Hospitality International, and hosted by chef Jose Andres on Saturday;
• You’ll find celebrity chefs, winemakers and spirit producers for the ultimate gourmet beach bash;
• A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit World Central Kitchen, a non-profit founded by Andres: the non-profit aims to address hunger solutions;
• The golf course at Turnberry Isle Miami resort has been voted one of the "Best Courses to Play" in 2011 by Golfweek;
• The 18-hole Champion Raymond Floyd designed golf course will present the Celebrity Chef Golf Tournament;
• You can reserve both foursome and single-player spots are available, so be sure to reserve early.
Grab your Cheap Flights to Miami on CheapOair so you don't miss this!
For pricing and more information about this event, call 877.762.3933.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for exclusive travel deals!