Book Flights to Geneva Airport, Geneva
Book cheap flights to Geneva International Airport with CheapOair and save
big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on GVA flights. Choose from
our range of GVA flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Geneva International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
Geneva International Airport (formally Cointrin Airport) is situated nearly
4 kilometers northwest of the downtown Geneva. It serves as the hub for
Swiss International Air Lines, EasyJet Switzerland, and Etihad Regional.
The airport mainly connects the European metropolitan & leisure
destinations and some long-haul routes to North America, Middle East, and
Book flights to Geneva Airport (GVA) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to GVA. Read below to learn more about GVA flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
The Geneva International Airport is well connected via both, train and bus. The trains connect the airport with the Geneva-Cornavin station and other cities in Switzerland. The buses of Geneva Public Transport (local buses) stop at the airport. There are buses running to and from France, Annecy and seasonal buses to ski resort Chamonix in France and ski resorts in Switzerland. During winters countless coaches be found near Charter Terminal (former Cargo Terminal) running to and from ski resorts in France, Switzerland and Italy. Apart from bus and train the airport is well connected to Bicycle friendly routes, providing easy and convenient access to the airport.Terminal Features
- Located here are Banks, ATMs, and Bureaux de change. Apart from these, for passengers leaving Switzerland, a tax refund service is also available.
- Throughout the airport, Wi-Fi internet access is available, free for first 90 minutes.
- Facilities of Pay telephones and a Post Office is also available for passengers.
- Several cafe's, bars, and restaurants are located at the airport. Within the airport's food court one chooses from variety of sit-down eateries, fast-food outlets, and more.
- Assistance for passengers with disabilities is available at the airport. Public terminal area and car parks are can easily be accessed via wheelchairs.
- Some other facilities such as hairdresser, shower, pharmacy & medical center, solarium, nursery and play area for children, and more are also available here.
For passengers, parking facility available at the Geneva International
The short duration parking is available at P2 for 24 hours.
Long Term Parking
It is available at P1 and P2 from 04:00 to 23:30* and at P51 for 24 hours.
The French sector parking is available at P20 from 05:00 to 23:30*
The parking facility is also available at the railway station at P31,32
& 33 for 24 hours.