The third largest low cost airline in Europe, Norwegian Air (DY) is the second largest airline in all of the Scandinavian countries and the ninth largest airline in Europe. When the airline was launched Norway was one of the most expensive countries in Europe in terms of air travel, Norwegian Air successfully changed that. The airline serves European, Middle Eastern and North African countries for both business and holiday flyers. It offers high frequency flight schedule to destinations as London, Mediterranean, Canary Islands and more. In total the Norwegian Air operates flights to 126 destinations across 35 countries in 4 continents through a total of 416 routes. As of March 2014, Norwegian Air serviced a fleet of 87 aircrafts with a further 256 pending deliveries which is Europe's single largest aircraft order. As a result of its operations the airline has got many awards like Europe's best low cost carrier, Best in-flight connectivity and communications Passenger choice award, Norwegian market leader of 2009, voted the best low cost airline in the world and more.In-Flight Amenities
- The personnel employed at the booking counter, check-in desk and in-flight crew are service minded, who make the experience with Norwegian Air a hassle free one.
- Passengers are free to use the on-board wi-fi through various devices including mobiles, laptops and tablets.
- Safety of operations have been the highest priority throughout the organization. The crew members apart from the maintenance personnel and handling agents adhere to strict maintenance norms in accordance with international standards. Regular flight safety drills, perform checks, hazard management and analysis is conducted and irregularities are reported to the company's flight safety department
- Passengers on Norwegian Air are allowed to carry an extra baggage, which is a service not directly related to the cost of the ticket.
- Coffee, tea, snacks and meals are offered at a snack station within the aircraft at a small additional fee.
- Televisions are mounted on the panel above for the passengers to enjoy audio or video entertainment programs in course of the flight.
- Norwegian Air strives to depart more than 90% of their flights on time so that the customers reach their destination on time and with minimum fuss.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.