Book Flights to Split Airport, Split
Book cheap flights to Split Airport with CheapOair and save big! We offer
you the most competitive airfares on SPU flights. Choose from our range of
SPU flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer incredible
Split Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Split Airport is an international airport situated on the western coast of
Kastela Bay, Kastela, Croatia. The airport lies around 24 kilometers away
from the city of Split. Operated by Split Airport Ltd., the airport is a
hub for Croatia Airlines. Numerous airlines like Aegean Airlines, British
Airways, easyJet, Lufthansa, KLM, Norwegian Air Shuttle, and more fly from
here connecting the countless destinations including Athens, Berlin,
Munich, London, Paris, Naples, Frankfurt, and more.
Book flights to Split Airport (SPU) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to SPU. Read below to learn more about SPU flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
Various ground transportation options are available to commute to/from the airport. These include Direct Bus Line, Public Transport, Taxis, and Ferry/Taxi Boat. Passengers can opt from any of these for easy connectivity to the city or their destination.Terminal Features
- A branch of Splitska bank has been set up at the airport and offer currency exchange services to passengers.
- Business class travelers can sit and relax at the Business Lounge at the airport. The lounge offers free Wi-Fi, newspapers, hot & cold beverages, satellite TV, and more.
- There is a specific place at the airport to provide assistance to passengers with disabilities.
- Pets are allowed to travel with passengers if the permission is granted from the State to which passenger is traveling to.
- Located at the airport are Travel Value and Duty Free shop providing great shopping opportunities to all.
- Also available at the airport is a Mini Market. Passengers can purchase souvenirs, gifts, newspapers, and other products from here.
- At the airport are several restaurants where one can grab a bite and can sip a coffee.
At the Split Airport, 502 parking spaces are available to meet the parking requirements of every traveler. Out of these, few are reserved for disabled passengers.