Headquartered at Bogota in Columbia, Copa Airlines Colombia is the third largest air carrier in Columbia. The airline has its primary hub at El Dorado International Airport. The focus cities of the airline are Tocumen International Airport, Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport, and Jose Maria Cordova International Airport. The fleet of Copa Airlines Columbia features 13 aircraft. The airline offers scheduled flights to a number of domestic and international destinations including Mexico City, Havana, Cancun, Bogota, San Andreas, and Santa Marta.Business Class
- Business Class boasts leather seats offering privacy and maximum comfort.
- There are special check-in lines available at airport counters, boarding gates, and priority baggage
- Meal service includes the best liquors and wines as well as gastronomical selections prepared by exclusive chefs.
- In long distance flights, passengers are provided with courtesy kit including toiletry items, hot towels, and bottl4ed water.
- On international flights, depending upon the type and duration of flight, airline offers pillows and blankets to Business Class passengers.
- A selection of movies and an extensive range of music channels are there for entertainment of passengers. For the convenience of travelers, airline offers Spanish, English, and Portuguese channels on-board.
- Passengers can access “Panorama of the Americas”, which is the official and exclusive magazine of Copa Airlines.
In this class passengers can enjoy comfortable seats with extra legroom.Web Check-In
Web check-in is available for printing from 36 to 1 hour prior to departure of the flight. For flights to/from USA the check-in can be done between 24 and 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.