New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA) has taken the illustrious award for the most frustrating airport in North America according to Bloomberg Businessweek’s recent study.
The publication was able to get some time with over 3,000 frequent flyers to discuss travel times to and from airports, time spent within the hubs, as well as the departure and arrival times. Scores were given out on a scale of 1-100 with 100 being the most frustrating of all!
Not only did the Big Apple take the cake for pissing off people in LGA. Their adopted son also came in the number two slot with Newark Liberty International (EWR).
The top 10 most frustrating airports broke down as per below:
1. LaGuardia – 91.0
2. Newark (EWR) – 90.1
3. Washington Dulles (IAD) – 87.5
4. Chicago O’Hare (ORD) – 84.9
5. John F. Kennedy in New York (JFK) – 83.0
6. Los Angeles International (LAX) – 71.5
7. Toronto Pearson (YYZ) – 67.7
8. Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) – 67.0
9. Miami International (MIA) – 66.2 (pictured above)
10. Philadelphia International (PHL) – 65.6
You might want to think twice about which airport you book when it comes to flights to New York.
For the rest of the rankings on the most frustrating airports in the US, click here.
What do you think about the rankings? Which airport would you add to the top 10?