JetBlue voted most comfy seats in recent travel survey
A Consumer Reports survey released Tuesday reveals that airline customers are most annoyed by airline fees and cramped seats (duh).
The results were collected by Consumer Reports from 14, 861 readers that flew between January 2010 and January 2011.
Other findings in the survey include:
- Favorite airline: Southwest Airlines.
- Lease favorite airline: US Airways.
- 40% of readers flew less due to increased airline fees.
- Few flew less due to flight delays or poor service.
- JetBlue was voted most comfortable seats on any U.S. airline.
- 41% said overweight-bag fees "came as a surprise" due to airlines not properly disclosing fees. 22% felt the same way about carry-on bag fees.
The full report can be found on the Consumer Reports website.