Founded in 1993, Hainan Airlines is one of the world's few airlines to be awarded Five Stars rating by Skytrax. Hainan Airlines is the largest privately owned air Transport Company and the fourth-largest airline in terms of fleet size in the People's Republic of China. The airline is headquartered at Haikou, Hainan, People's Republic of China. With a fleet of 165 aircraft, Hainan Airlines flies to 110 domestic and international destinations.
With the addition of Calgary to its network, Hainan Airlines flies daily from 7 North American gateways - Boston, Toronto, Chicago, Seattle, San Jose/Silicon Valley & Los Angeles to the historic city of Beijing and spectacular Shanghai. Also, easy connections with partner airlines like - Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue and Westjet bring China closer to your home. Once in China, you can explore the famous Silk Road or visit the Great Wall, shop in the world-class shopping malls or streets, cruise the Yangtze River or explore photogenic Guilin. When flying Hainan, earn miles in Alaska’s MileagePlan.
Hainan Airlines offers its passengers the most humanized flying experience. It aims at delivering every traveler a thoughtful, cozy and convenient service with hospitality and attention to detail. The airline integrates oriental traditional culture with modern innovation and vitality offering its customers humanized and convenient service. Hainan Airlines transforms every journey an extraordinary experience with surprise and delight.
Hainan Airlines offers complimentary Limo service to Business Class passengers traveling on US-China transpacific flights. This service is available in Cabin Class - C/D/I/R. Travelers can enjoy complimentary personal chauffeur-driven Limousine transfers within a 30-mile radius around the airport area. For the single trip passenger, one pick up ride can be offered either from the airport or to the airport. For round-trip passenger, two pick-up rides can be provided including airport pickup and ride to the airport. This private executive car service can be reserved - from when ticket issued to 24 hours prior to the flight departure.
Business Class guests at Hainan Airlines are offered Bvlgari Amenity Kit and Bose noise-cancelling headphones. The kit has Bvlgari White Tea Moisturizing Series, eyeshade, earplugs, foot covers, and tooth brush kit.
- The airline pampers its guests with exotic wines, and gourmet Chinese & Western cuisine, served on fine China & linen with crystal glassware & cutlery. Guests are also served wide selection of teas and brewed coffees.
- Business Class features 180 degree lie-flat seats that allow you to sleep comfortably and reach your destination fresh.
- The seats are configured with USB ports and convenient reading lights to allow you to work & read during your trip.
- The airlines offer its own unique entertainment system featuring 100 movies, 750 audio selections, 10 games, and other entertainment on demand on your individual screen. Guests are also provided newspapers and magazines that offer a glimpse to the world.
- WiFi is available on selected flights.
Economy Class of this five-star airline offers you comfortable services. Families with little kids can board early. If connecting in Beijing, economy passengers have their own special transit lounge in Terminal 1, with features such as recliners, free Wi-Fi and snacks. Travelers having special needs will be treated to “More Care” service, designed to make travel easier for those who require a little extra assistance.
- Hainan’s economy class features ergonomically designed seats that offer you a comfortable journey. The space between seats on 787 and 330 series wide-body aircraft is 31-33 inches. And the width allows you to stretch out comfortably.
- To feed the appetite of guests, Hainan on long haul flights offer two meal services. There’re three entrees to make your choice from including two Chinese choices, and one Western option. The meal features appetizers, main courses, desserts, and a variety of cheese. On short-haul flights, guests are served salads, main courses, and a variety of desserts.
- To keep guests entertained, the personal entertainment system is provided to each & every passenger, which also includes a flight map display. The entertainment system offers latest and most popular films, music and even cloud magazines for you to read, bringing you pleasure and entertainment on your journey.
- Passengers are also offered Wi-Fi on certain flights.
- For the comfortable & relaxed journey, passengers get soft and comfortable blankets, fluffy waist pillows, allowing your whole body a relaxing and splendid journey.
Online check-in is available for most international Hainan airlines flights. Online check-in time differs for every city; refer to the airline’s website to know more.