Book Flights to Manchester Airport, Manchester
Book cheap flights to Manchester Airport with CheapOair and save big! We
offer you the most competitive airfares on MAN flights. Choose from our
range of MAN flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer
incredible Manchester Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Manchester Airport (an international airport) is situated in Ringway,
Manchester, England. Opened on 25th June 1938, the Manchester
Airport was initially known as Ringway Airport. It is located at a distance
of around 13.9 kilometers from the downtown Manchester. Managed and
operated by the MAG (Manchester Airports Group), the airport serves as a
hub for Flybe. Manchester Airport offers direct flights to nearly 200
Book flights to Manchester Airport (MAN) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to MAN. Read below to learn more about MAN flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.Ground Transportation
Ample of transportation services are available at the Manchester Airport
for travelers providing easy and hassle-free connectivity.
The network of trains makes it easy for passengers to commute to and from
Coach and Bus Services
A vast network of regional & local buses connects the airport with the
city and other parts of the region. These buses run from early morning to
late night irrespective of bank holidays and weekends. Recently 24/7 bus
service has been started at Manchester Airport.
t is the tram system of Greater Manchester providing connectivity between
the airport and destinations around the city.
Several private and black cab taxis are available at the airport.
Passengers who wish to commute in luxury can opt for chauffeur driven car
- Throughout airport passengers can access free WiFi for 60 minutes in the 24 hours period.
- Foreign exchange services and ATM machines have been set up at several points throughout the airport.
- Tourists can claim refund on duty free shopping while traveling to Non-European countries including Africa, Australia, Asia, Canada, North America, Canary Islands, Switzerland, South America, and more.
- There are airport lounges located at the airport where passengers can sit and relax before boarding or during layovers.
- The special assistance facility is available for passengers with reduced mobility and those traveling with children.
- Several Express Check-In kiosks are available for passengers.
- There are various car rental agencies available at the airport terminal to assist passengers.
- Passengers can choose to have a meal at one of the several restaurants available at the airport such as Giraffe, Spinning Jenny, The Grain Loft, and more.
- The Manchester Airport promotes feeding across the airport without any restrictions. However at Terminal 1, there is special facility for it.
Meet & Greet Plus
Meet & Greet plus parking is ideal for passengers traveling with heavy
luggage or children. From here one can reach the check-in point in just few
minutes. The parking includes the facility of Fast Track for all travelers.
Meet & Greet
Located few minutes away from the check-in, the meet & greet parking is
great when traveling with kids or carrying heavy luggage.
The multi storey parking is ideal for short stays. It is a covered parking
It is an economical parking option and is best suited for leisure &
business travelers. There are free shuttle buses running between the main
airport building and the parking area 24/7.
It is a pre-booked parking option and is most suited for those looking to
park their vehicle for 1 to 2 week.
It is a pre-booked parking option, ideal for passengers whose plan might
Turn Up & Park Options
The turn up & park option at the airport is ideal for travelers with
sudden travel plans.
Pick Up & Drop Off
The pick-up and drop-off parking option is available for those coming for
dropping or receiving their family members, friends, colleagues, or loved