Book Flights to Benazir Bhutto Airport, Islamabad
Book cheap flights to Benazir Bhutto International Airport with CheapOair
and save big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on ISB flights.
Choose from our range of ISB flights, and pick the one that suits you the
most. We offer incredible Benazir Bhutto International Airport flight deals
that are difficult to miss!
The Benazir Bhutto International Airport was initially known as Islamabad
International Airport. It was renamed in the memory of the late Pakistani
political leader Benazir Bhutto in the year 2008. The airport majorly
serves the cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi and is located in the
Chaklala area of Rawalpindi, Pakistan. It is the third largest airport
within the country. Operated by Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, the
airport serves as a hub for Pakistan International Airlines and Shaheen Air
Book flights to Benazir Bhutto Airport (ISB) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to ISB. Read below to learn more about ISB flights,
and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.Ground Transportation
At the Benazir Bhutto International Airport, several ground transportation
options are available for the convenience of the passengers.
Numerous local buses and vans connect the airport with the cities of
Islamabad and Rawalpindi providing a low cost commuting option.
Passengers can hire taxis to commute to and from the airport. However, one
is advised to bargain and decide the fare before booking.
Several cab service agencies are also available at the airport for
passengers looking to commute in comfort.
- Throughout the airport, free WiFi facility is available for passengers.
- ATM machines from National Bank of Pakistan, Muslim Commercial Bank, and Allied Bank are available at the airport.
- For the convenience of the passengers post office has also been set up here.
- For exchanging money, several money change counters are located at the airport and operate 24/7.
- Baggage Trolleys are available for free at the airport.
- At the airport, separate prayer rooms are available for both, men and women.
- Lost & Found section (CAA) has been set up to assist passengers.
- Special assistance services are available for senior citizens and disables.
- Located here are several fast-food outlets and restaurants where traveler can grab a bite or can enjoy drinks.
- Available here are numerous stores, handicraft shops, sweets shops, and more allowing passengers to indulge in last minute shopping and purchasing gifts for their loved ones.
- Apart from all these, facilities like cab services, travel agents, hotel reservation, emergency & medical services, and more are available for all.
At the Benazir Bhutto International Airport several parking options are
available for every traveler.
Short Term Car Parking
It is best suited for those looking to park their vehicle for up to 3 hours
Long Term Car Parking
If anyone is parking his vehicle for 4 to 8 hours then it is considered to
be long term parking. Here passengers are allowed to park for up to 24