French bee is a young & innovative low-cost long haul airline offering the best value for the money: wallet-friendly fares on a fleet of brand new A350 aircrafts.
The long haul carrier is headquartered in Paris with scheduled flights to New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, French Polynesia & Reunion Island.
French Bee: French low-cost carrier offering comfortable air journey!
By booking French Bee tickets in advance, you can avail great deals on airfares. You can save on French Bee reservations with CheapOair! Enjoy even more savings on our French Bee deals by using our French Bee promo codes and coupons! French Bee, founded in 2016 as French Blue, is a French low-cost airline, long-haul airline headquartered in Paris. The airline operates its flights from its major hub at Paris-Orly Airport (Paris). French Bee offers scheduled domestic and international flights to leisure destinations. French Bee flights fly to Paris, Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), Papeete (French Polynesia), Saint-Dennis (Reunion Island), San Francisco, Los-Angeles, Miami, and New York. The airline boasts a fleet of 6 new Airbus A350-900 aircrafts.
Classes of Service
French Bee tickets are classified under two categories - Economy and Premium.
- Economy Class seats have 32 inches of leg-space and 16-inch width
- Economy Class passengers are offered a 10-inch HD touchscreen and in-flight entertainment (20 movies, TV shows, video games, music).
- Economy Class seats feature a USB port, power outlet, and audio jack compatible with personal headphones.
- Passengers can buy a wide range of duty-free items, on-board Wi-Fi, and snacks & beverages.
- Economy Class seats have 36 inches of leg-space and 18-inch width.
- Premium class passengers are offered a 12-inch HD touchscreen and in-flight entertainment (20 movies, TV shows, video games, music).
- All premium class passengers are offered one complimentary checked in luggage.
- Premium Class seats feature a USB port, power outlet, and audio jack compatible with personal headphones.
- Passengers can purchase a wide variety of duty-free items, On-board Wi-Fi, and snacks and beverages.
Passengers can do online check-in from 48 hours (24 hours for flight to Tahiti and the USA) until 2 hours prior to departure of their flights