Book Flights to Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport, Montreal
Book cheap flights to Montreal-Elliott Trudeau International Airport with
CheapOair and save big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on YUL
flights. Choose from our range of YUL flights, and pick the one that suits
you the most. We offer incredible Montreal-Elliott Trudeau International
Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Montreal-Elliott Trudeau International Airport (formerly known as
Montreal-Dorval International Airport) is located in Montreal, Canada. It
is the major airport in Canada which serves Quebec, the Maritimes and
eastern Ontario and North of New England. The airport is situated 20
kilometers away from the city center. It is owned by the Transport Canada
and operated by Aeroports de Montreal (ADM). The airport is the third
busiest airport in the country and serves as the hub for Air Canada. It
also serves as an operating base for Air Transat, Sunwing Airlines, and Air
Book flights to Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to YUL. Read below to learn more about YUL flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
Numerous transportation options are available at the Montreal-Pierre
Elliott Trudeau International Airport. The airport transport allows
hassle-free connectivity for the travelers.
Bus (747 Express)
The 747 Express is a bus service line connecting the airport and the
Passengers have the option to choose from several regional shuttle services
to commute to and from the airport. Some of these service providers are
Orleans Express, Greyhound, Aeronavette, and more.
Rail Canada, a passenger rail service in the country connects the Montreal
Airport with distant places in the region including Ottawa, Toronto,
Kingston, and more.
Almost every major hotel in the region provides shuttle service for
travelers to commute to and from the airport.
Taxis & Limousine
There are several licensed taxi operators at the Montreal Airport. Apart
from the downtown Montreal, charges for all other places are as per meter.
- Throughout the Montreal Airport Terminal, travelers can access Wi-Fi facility for free.
- Travelers can use luggage trolleys for free in luggage retrieval rooms, landing stages, international jetty, and parking lots.
- In case of item/baggage lost/misplaced at the airport, passengers can claim it from the check-in point of the terminal.
- A separate place is available for meditation.
- For the convenience of the travelers, dozens of ATM machines have been set up throughout the terminal. There is a separate counter in the international zone for distributing Euros and in cross-border area for distributing US dollars.
- Passengers can buy postage stamps from the Maison de la Presse boutiques and can use the mailboxes located in the public area of the terminal building.
- Adhering to the current regulations; separate smoking areas are available for smoking. Smoking (including e-cigarette) is strictly restricted throughout the airport terminal and deck.
- There are several facilities for the passengers with restricted mobility at the terminal building. Almost all major public areas can easily be accessed via wheelchairs including drinking fountains and toilets.
- Small playgrounds are available at almost every boarding room for passengers traveling with infants and children. One can ask for a courtesy cart for their young ones at the information desks.
- At the airport terminal, nursing rooms (adjacent to toilets) are available. These rooms are equipped with a chair, changing table, and washbasin. Some of these rooms also have microwave.
- Also available here are several shops, restaurants, pubs & bars, coffee shops, and more where travelers can enjoy drinks, fast-food, & gourmet meals and can relax during layover, arrival, and departure.
Different types of parking facilities are available at the airport to meet
requirements of travelers.
Under Parking Terminal
At Under Parking Terminal, passengers can choose from three types of
parking facilities - Short Duration, Floor, and ValetParc. The charges for
Short Duration are $6 for initial 20 minutes and $37 for 24 hours.
Passengers will have to pay $6 for initial 5-6 minutes for Floor and $25
for 24 hours. The ValetPArc charges are $40 for 24 hours.
At Economy Parking, passengers can opt for EconoParc (P5), EconoParc (P6,
P7, P8, & P9), and AeroParc. One will be charged $6 for first 20
minutes, $25 for 24 hours, and $120 for 7 days by opting for EconoParc
(P5). For EconoParc (P6, P7, P8, & P9) passengers will be charged $17
for 24 hours and $89 for 7 days. While opting for AeroParc, one will have
to pay $15 for 24 hours and $85 for 7 days.
At indoor parking, passengers are charged $8 for initial 20 minutes and $
36 for 24 hours.