Alaska Mileage Plan
Condor has been flying its guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the world since 1956. Every year, around 9.4 million passengers fly with Condor from eight German airports to around 90 destinations in Europe, Africa and America. Throughout the years we have won multiple awards from winner of most popular airline to best service and customer provider. Condor’s Boeing 767 fleet offers state-of-the-art cabin design in all three classes of service.
Protective Measures on board
Earning miles was never that easy! As a member of the Alaska Mileage Plan™ you can earn miles on every Condor and Alaska Airlines flight. Simply show your member card at check-in or provide your details during online check-in. The miles will be automatically credited to your account.
Special times require special measures. Condor has been providing safe and reliable flights for 65 years and is continuing to do so now, even in times of corona. In our video you can find an overview of the corona-related precautionary measures that we have introduced so that you can enjoy carefree travel.
Premium Economy Class:
Flying above the clouds in luxury with Condor’s Business Class. Enjoy service and comfort that go the extra mile.
- Fully automated recling seats with 60" seat pitch
- Reclining to 170 degress, bed lenght of more than 1.80 m/5.9ft
- 2-2-2 seat configuration
- Personal reading light and cocktail table with movable headrest
- Personal 15' HD seat back screens
- USB and power port on each seat
- Exclsuive selection of beverages with a welcome drink and cocktail service
- Baggage allowance from/to United States, Puerto Rico or Canada: 2x32kg/70lbs (deviating regulations for feeder and connecting flight may apply)
- Two hand carry-ons totaling 12kg/26lbs
- Free carrage of sports equipment up to 30kg/66lbs
- Access to lounges in Frankfurt and at many other international airports and much more
Flying Premium Economy Class is an affordable way to have more personal space and extra amenities.
- Ergonomically design seated with anti-thrombosis cushion and 35-36" seat pitch
- Back rest reclines up to 8"
- All seats with movable headset and adjustable footrest (except row 6)
- Personal 9" seat back screens with USB port at each seat and free headset
- Blanket and extra wide pillow
- Carefully selected Premium menu (alternatively Special menu) with free alcoholic drinks with meals
- Well-being set with a selection of useful accessories for your stay on board
- Baggage allowance from/to the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada: 1 x32 kg/70 lbs (deviating regulations for feeder and connecting flight may apply)
- One Hand carry-on up to 8kg/17lbs
Fly relaxed and arrive rested at your destination at an attractive price.
- Ergonomically design seated with anti-thrombosis cushion and 30-31" seat pitch
- Back rest recline 4"
- Personal 9" seat back screens with USB port at each seat
- Blanket and pillow
- Variety of cold or hot meals and snacks and non-alcoholic beverage free of charge
- One free baggage allowance up to 23kg/50lbs and one free hand carry-on up to 6kg/13lbs