Book Flights to Malpensa Airport, Milan
Book cheap flights to Malpensa Airport with CheapOair and save big! We
offer you the most competitive airfares on MXP flights. Choose from our
range of MXP flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer
incredible Malpensa Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Malpensa Airport or Milan Malpensa Airport is the largest international
airport located in Ferno, Italy. The airport is located at a distance of
around 49 kilometers from the Milan City Center. It is a main airport
serving northern Italy. Operated by SEA Aeroporti di Milano, the Malpensa
Airport is a hub for Cargolux Italia and FedEx Express. It serves as a
focus city for Alitalia, Blue Panorama Airlines, EasyJet, Emirates, Neos,
Meridiana, and Ryanair.
Book flights to Malpensa Airport (MXP) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to MXP. Read below to learn more about MXP flights, and count on CheapOair for your travel needs.
The Malpensa Airport is well connected with Northern part of Italy and can
easily be accessed via bus, train, and car.
The Malpensa Express Train offers direct service between the airport and
the downtown Milan. TrenItalia and Trenord trains connect the airport with
other destinations in the region.
Malpensa Bus Express and Malpensa Shuttle are direct bus services
connecting the airport with the Milan city.
Several taxis are available for passengers connecting the airport with the
city and other destinations around the region.
Numerous car rental agencies are available at the airport providing
comfortable travel options to travelers. Passengers who wish to travel in
leisure can opt for Car Hire with Driver Service at the airport.
- Throughout Malpensa Airport, passengers can use free WiFi without any time limit.
- ATM machines, banks, and bureaux de change are located at several points within the airport terminal.
- All tourists residing outside European Union can claim VAT refund on the goods purchased at the airport and outside.
- For the convenience of the travelers, there are facilities like post office, public telephones, and fax.
- There are array of facilities keeping in mind the needs of passengers traveling with kids. These include family lane, baby feeding rooms, children's play area, and more.
- Special assistance services are available at the airport for senior citizens and disabled passengers.
- There’s airport clinic located at the, National Health Service, providing healthcare services to all.
- Passengers can grab a bite or sip a drink at any of several food outlets and restaurants within the airport.
- Here are an exclusive range of premium services including VIP lounges, fast track and more for passengers to cherish luxurious travel.
- Indulge in last minute shopping at countless outlets at the airport including Armani Jeans, Boggi, Burberry, and more.
In order to cater to every travelers need, different parking options are available at the Malpensa
Airport. These include Long Term-Low Cost Parking (P1), Executive Parking (P2), Express Parking
(P3), Holiday Parking-Long Term (P4), and Easy Parking at Terminal 2 (P5).