The only airline to operate nonstop flights between Los Angeles (LAX), Houston (IAH), New York (JFK) and Beijing (PEK), Air China is known for offering hassle-free travel along with safety, style and comfort on board its new-generation Boeing 777-300ER. Designed to deliver utmost safety, convenient and comfort, Air China’s ‘triple seven’ features eight luxury suites in the Forbidden Pavilion (first class), 41 full flat-bed seats in the Capital Pavilion (business class) and 259 economy seats with personal TV monitors and in-seat audio-video on demand. All the three cabins comes with Personal power sockets, First and business class cabins feature a central bar, wine cooler, individual in-seat USB and tons of amenities to make one’s trip truly relaxing and enjoyable.In-Flight Amenities
- First Class seats come with three seating positions - Standard, Executive and Rest, designed to offer more space, privacy and comfort.
- Seats can be converted into fully flat beds and come with features like swirl control, ample legroom, adjustable headrest and much more.
- In-flight entertainment includes a collection of more than 100 movies and music programs. For kids there is a separate section of online games, so entertainment is guaranteed.
- Passengers can choose from Western or Chinese main course and get to enjoy everything from soups, appetizers, salads, fresh fruits to exotic desserts.
- With multiple power ports charging your personal electronic device (laptops, I-Pad etc) is not a problem.
Now skip the queue and save your precious time! Passengers flying with Air China with an electronic ticket on its major domestic and international destinations can check-in online by visiting the airline’s website.