Fast walkers, glitz and glimmer, get ready to be star-struck by an entire city. Pack your bags and head off to Boston City!
Book Your Next Adventure Today!
What to Do
- Boston Neighborhood Guide - Each of these Boston neighborhoods features not only a own geography but also a fiercely unique character.
- Free Things to Do in Boston - Boston is a great place full of history and old city charm. Did you know you can explore the city for free? That means you can see the great spots ...
- How to Spend 48 Hours in Boston - With its historical sites, quaint cobblestone streets, rabid sports fans, and excellent food, there's plenty to do in Boston in 48 hours. Make sure you experience it all with this ...
Food and Drink
Restaurants and Cafes
- Unique Boston Dining Experiences - From brewing your own beer to eating at a gallery where everything from the plates to the chandelier is for sale, these are some of the most unique dining experiences ...
- The Best Food Trucks in Boston - From wood-fired pizzas to vegan and vegetarian fare, this list of Boston's best street merchants will satisfy any palate.
- The Foods You Have to Taste in Boston - With everything from lobster rolls to clam chowder and cannolis, your taste buds will be spoiled for choice when you visit Boston.
Bars and Nightlife
- Best Places for Live Music in Boston - If you find yourself in Boston with a little time to kill, try any of these excellent music venues to have a great night out.
- Boston’s Best Dive Bars - You can find the cheapest drinks and a good time, and you're sure to leave with a few new friends as well when you visit these awesome Boston dive bars.
- Best Cocktail Bars and Lounges in Boston - Boston was widely known as a beer town for decades, but recently, it's become a leader in the craft cocktail scene. Here are some fine establishments where you can enjoy ...
click here to be our next expert
New York represents a coming together of people from all walks of life, contributing to the awesome melting pot culture which makes it so unique.
- Top Spots for Vintage Fashion in Boston - Boston is home to a wide variety of various vintage, consignment, and thrift boutiques. You can find unique yet fashionable clothing and accessories for any occasion or season.
- Where to Shop for High-end Fashion in Boston - If you need a special piece to upgrade an outfit or even entire outfits, you'll find that Boston has a lot to offer to meet the most discriminating sartorial tastes.
- Where to Thrift Shop in Boston - Don't pass up the chance to spend an hour or two in Boston thrift stores. You may just find deeply discounted luxury brands, everyday apparel at giveaway prices, or real ...
- Best Places for Hiking and Camping in Boston - Just because Boston is a metropolitan city doesn't mean you won't have any options for outdoor activities when in town.
- 5 Day Trips from Boston - There's so much to do in Boston that you might not bother to explore what's outside its city limits, but venturing out on a day trip can help you get ...
- A Boston Guide for the Ultimate Sports Fan - Boston is a sports fan's dream come true. The city has ties to all the major leagues and boasts some of the most enthusiastic fans in the country.
Arts and Culture
- The Best Museums in Boston - Whether you're looking to see traditional or eclectic pieces, Boston's museums offer something for everyone. Make sure you have a museum stop (or two) on your itinerary when you're visiting.
- The Coolest Art Galleries in Boston - Boston is known for its world-class museums. But did you know that the city has a collection of great art galleries as well?
- A History Buff’s Guide to Boston - There are plenty of historic sites to keep your interest as you tour the city of Boston, so make sure to add these locations to your itinerary make your experience ...
Recommendations From the Community
- Best Dinner Spots in Boston - From comfort food to seafood and everything in between, Boston has you covered in every aspect. Don't let another day go by without trying these unique and scrumptious dining experiences.
- Best Lunch Spots in Boston - Some might say that Boston is synonymous with great food. For those who believe this, they are right. While fresh seafood is often what first comes to mind when thinking ...
- Best Breakfast Spots in Boston - Instead of thinking that a hearty breakfast is just a weekend luxury, explore these delicious breakfast joints in Boston any day of the week.
When to Go
How to Get There
The city of New York is connected to worldwide destinations thanks to its three major airports. John F. Kennedy International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport and LaGuardia Airport are the three airports that serve the city. Boasting of efficient ground transportation options, all these airports are well connected to the city. Private taxis, bus service and car rentals are just some of the ways in which you can travel to/from the airport. Since a vacation in New York City doesn’t come cheap, it’s advisable to save money wherever you can. One of the tips for getting the cheapest flights to New York City is by booking your airfare at least three weeks in advance, its one rule that always works.