Book Flights to St Johns Airport, St Johns
Book cheap flights to St. John's International Airport with CheapOair and
save big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on YYT flights. Choose
from our range of YYT flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible St. John's International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
St. John's International Airport is situated in St. John's, capital city of
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Operated by St. John's International
Airport Authority Inc., it is said to be a "Downtown" airport due to its
proximity to the centre of the city. Privatized in the year 1988, today the
airport is among the busiest airports of Canada. The airport caters to near
about 88 flights, including seasonal flights. The St. Jones Airport is
served by five major airlines - Air Canada, Porter Airlines, Provincial
Airlines, WestJet, and Saint Pierre. Based on passenger flying, it is the
second largest in the Atlantic Canada.
Book flights to St Johns Airport (YYT) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to YYT. Read below to learn more about YYT flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.Ground Transportation
All popular destinations within St. John's metro region are well connected
to the airport via The St. John’s Transportation Commission (Metrobus).
A Closed Taxi Stand is operated within the St. John's International Airport
and City Wide Taxi is the exclusive service provider. Fares for B&Bs
and hotels are fixed; while all other locations are charged as per meter +
Six car rental companies are available at the St. John's International
Airport. If traveling during the peak season (May-September), it is
recommended to contact these companies well in advance.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee and surf the net at the free wireless Internet zones.
- Charge your electronic devices at free charge stations in the departure lounge.
- There are two ATM machines (CIBC Bank) within the terminal building.
- For passengers traveling with kids and children, the Children's play area is available in the departures lounge and on the first floor.
- Within the Terminal Building is the "Quiet Room" which can be accessed by all passengers and greeters apart from the airport staff.
- All areas within the airport can easily be accessed by travelers with disabilities. One can be accompanied by service animals and are welcomed in the Terminal Building.
- Also available here are several shops, cafes, food court, restaurant, and gift shops where people can enjoy drinks, snacks, fast food, meals, and can buy a last minute gift or reading material during layover, arrival, and departure.
Several parking options are available at St. John's International Airport.
The duration of short-term parking is maximum of up to 2 hours.
The long-term parking is for anyone who intends to stay at the terminal
beyond 2 hours. Moreover there is no restriction on the duration.
Gold Pass Parking
The gold pass parking is available to meet the parking needs of frequent