Book Flights to Doha Airport, Doha
Book cheap flights to Doha International Airport with CheapOair and save
big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on DOH flights. Choose from
our range of DOH flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Doha International Airport flight deals that are difficult
Doha International Airport is located in Doha, Qatar. All commercial
traffic has been ceased at this airport and diverted to the Hamad
International Airport, since its opening in April 2014. Owned by Qatar
Civil Aviation Authority and operated by Qatar Airways, the Hamad
International Airport serves as a hub for Qatar Airways, Qatar Airways
Cargo, and Qatar Executive. The theme of the airport is an oasis. Several
buildings here have been constructed with wave styled roofs and have water
motif. These buildings also have desert plants which are grown in recycled
Book flights to Doha Airport (DOH) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to DOH. Read below to learn more about DOH flights, and count on CheapOair for your travel needs.
The Hamad International Airport is well connected by Doha's bus network.
Mowasalat (State Transport Company in Qatar) operates all these buses and
provides convenient transportation option to all. In order to pay the bus
fare one needs to purchase a Karwa Smartcard from the Mowasalat Information
Desk at the airport.
Another convenient way to commute to and from the airport is "Karwa" taxis.
One can board them at the Taxi Pavilion located towards the end of the
Chauffeur-driven Limousines, 7-seater Vans, and Luxury Sedans are also
available for people who want luxury and chauffeur-driven services to
commute to and from the airport.
Car rental services are also available at the Hamad International Airport.
These service providers lease car models ranging from regular Sedans to
high end Luxury cars. Anybody who wish to avail the facility should hold
either an International driving license or a license issued by a GCC (Gulf
- In order to maintain a smoke-free environment for all passengers, smoking rooms have been created throughout the terminal.
- ATM facility is available throughout the terminal. Some of the ATM machines dispense multiple currencies.
- Services like currency conversion and money transfer are available at Foreign Exchange kiosks.
- Prayer rooms have been created throughout the terminal offering separate areas for men and women. These rooms also have ablution facilities. A public mosque, located just outside the terminal, can also be used for praying by passengers exiting the airport.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access, "HIAQatar Complimentary WiFi," is available throughout the terminal. Internet kiosks and desks are also located throughout the terminal.
- For passengers traveling with infants & children facilities like Activity Nodes, Parent's Rooms, and Family Toilets are available at various points across the terminal.
- Within the terminal are fully-equipped medical centers with well-trained staff, operated 24/7.
- Also available here are several shops, restaurants, food outlets, and wellness & fitness center where people can enjoy drinks, fast-food, & gourmet meals and can relax & unwind themselves during layover, arrival, and departure.
Both, short-term & long-term parking facilities are available at the
Hamad International Airport.
It offers covered and secured parking for up to 15 days. Parking for first
30 minutes is free. For up to 1 hour you are charged 5 riyals, and after
that 5 riyals for each hour. In case of lost ticket one will need to pay 35
It offers covered and secured parking for up to 60 days. For each 1 hour
you will be charged 2 riyals. After completing 24 hours you will be charged
45 riyals. In case of lost ticket you will need to pay 35 riyals along with
the tariff for the duration of the parking.