Book Flights to Halifax Stanfield Airport, Halifax
Book cheap flights to Halifax Stanfield International Airport with
CheapOair and save big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on YHZ
flights. Choose from our range of YHZ flights, and pick the one that suits
you the most. We offer incredible Halifax Stanfield International Airport
flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Opened in June 1960, the Halifax Stanfield International Airport is a major
airport in the Atlantic Canada, situated in Enfield, Nova Scotia. Owned by
Transport Canada, the airport is operated by Halifax International Airport
Authority. It serves as a hub for Air Canada and Air Canada Express. The
airport has been named after Robert Stanfield; the leader of the federal
Progressive Conservative Party of Canada and 17th Premier of Nova Scotia.
Book flights to Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to YHZ. Read below to learn more about YHZ flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
For the convenience of the passengers various types of ground
transportation facilities are available at the Halifax Stanfield
The MetroX bus service, operated by Halifax Transit, connects the airport
with the Halifax city center. Airport Express runs seasonal shuttle bus
services (May - October) connecting the downtown with the airport.
Passengers can opt to travel by Maritime Bus as it connects the airport
with around more than 40 locations of the region.
Airport Car Services
Travelers can choose to commute to their destination using the Airport car
services, located in the arrival area of the airport. The option of shared
ride service is also available.
Numerous car rental agencies can be found at the airport including
Alamo/National, Avis, Budget, Dollar/Thrifty, and more.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport.
- For the convenience of travelers several ATM machines have been set up at the airport.
- There’s a currency exchange kiosk, operated by International Currency Exchange. Postal service is also available here for the passengers.
- A worship centre has been set up within the airport and can be accessed 24/7 by all.
- Throughout the Helifax Stanfield International Airport, children's play areas have been set up for passengers traveling with kids.
- Passengers can visit the luggage claim center, in case of lost/found bags and items.
- To assist all travelers a visitor information centre, Tourism Nova Scotia, is available at the airport.
- Special assistance is available for passengers with special needs. Apart from this, available here are several food & beverage outlets and restaurants where travelers can enjoy snacks, coffee, juice, and other ready-to-serve meals.
- Within the airport building are located several shops and outlets where travelers can indulge in last minute shopping.
In order to meet the requirements of all passengers, several parking
options are available at the Helifax Stanfield Airport.
Parkade - Hourly
It is a covered parking and is best suited for those looking for short term
Parkade - Daily
It is a covered parking option, ideal for those looking for longer stays.
Terminal Exterior Parking Lot: It is an open air parking space situated at
a short walking distance from the terminal building.
It has been designed for passengers looking for long-term parking. From
here a free shuttle service is available for passengers to reach the