Book Flights to Charles De Gaulle, Paris
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to get 8 new Air France flight routes from this summer. Air France, in the upcoming peak summer season in July and August, will offer new flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Heraklion (Crete, Greece), Olbia (Sardinia, Italy), Palermo (Sicily, Italy), and Split (Croatia). This new service will be offered from July 2019 until 1 September 2019. The airline is also going to extend the frequency of its flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Bari, Cagliari, Dubrovnik, and Ibiza from April 2019 until 26 October 2019, served every weekend during the 2019 summer season.
Book cheap flights to Charles De Gaulle Airport with CheapOair and save
big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on CDG flights. Choose from
our range of CDG flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Charles De Gaulle Airport flight deals that are difficult
Charles De Gaulle Airport, also known as Roissy Airport, is the largest
international airport in France. Situated at a distance of around 25
kilometers northeast of Paris, the airport has been named after the French
President Charles de Gaulle (also leader of the Free French Forces during
World War II). The airport serves as the hub for Air France, Delta Air
Lines, FedEx Express, and XL Airways France. At present, Charles De Gaulle
Airport is served by airlines like Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air Europe, Air
India, British Airways, Cathy Pacific, Delta Air Lines, Etihad Airways, and
more and connects the cities of Athens, Mexico City, Dublin, Berlin,
Toronto, Beijing, Delhi, Tokyo, Milan, and more.
Book flights to Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to CDG. Read below to learn more about CDG flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
The Charles de Gaulle Airport can be easily accessed via CDGVAL (a free automatic shuttle rail service). It is also connected to central Paris through RER B Regional-Express services. One can also reach the airport through Autoroute A1, which connects the cities of Paris and Lille.Terminal Features
Being one of the major airports in the world, the Charles de Gaulle Airport
has a great selection of shops and restaurants throughout its terminals.
Some of the prominent shops and eating outlets here include Virgin, Swatch,
Hour Passion, Attitude, Alpha Bravo, Caffe Ritazza, McDonald, Cafe Select,
Cult, and more.
- Located along the terminals are meeting & conference rooms and business lounges providing 24 hours access to all business travelers. Apart from this, facilities like post offices (Terminals 1 and 2A), internet and Wi-Fi (Terminals 1, 2E, & 3), work stations (Terminals 1, 2D, 2E, 2F, & 2G), copy, and FAX services are located around the airport.
- There are lounges within the airport which are represented by several airlines such as Air France, Air Canada, the Star Alliance, and more. Access to these lounges is issued generally to Business and First Class travelers.
- For all security procedures, passengers with disabilities will be given priority access. Escort and assist facilities are also available through entire departure and arrival process.
- Several other facilities like prayer areas, medical facilities, meeting points, and tourist help desks are available in all terminals.
- For passengers with long layovers, there are facilities like cinema, beauty & spa, and play area for kids available at Terminals 1, 2A, 2C, 2E, and 3.
There are several parking points at the airport.
Reserved parking facilities are available for disabled passengers in all parking lots.
- Space are reserved for motorcycles on Level 1 (lane K) at Terminal 2A & 2B and Terminal 2E & 2F.
- Long Stay Car Parking is available opposite Terminal 1 & 3.