Book Flights to Cairns Airport, Cairns
Book cheap flights to Cairns Airport with CheapOair and save big! We offer
you the most competitive airfares on CNS flights. Choose from our range of
CNS flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer incredible
Cairns Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Cairns Airport (international airport) is located at a distance of around 7
kilometers north of the Cairns central business district in Aeroglen. It is
the seventh busiest airport within Australia. The airport offers direct
flights to around 18 international and 30 domestic destinations. It serves
as a major port for Qantas Airways apart from being hub for Jetstar Airways
and Skytrans Airlines. The airport also severs as a base for the Royal
Flying Doctor Service of Australia and the search and rescue helicopters of
the State Emergency Service.
Book flights to Cairns Airport (CNS) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to CNS. Read below to learn more about CNS flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
The airport can be easily accessed via Taxi and Bus. Taxi ranks are located outside both international and domestic terminals. An airport shuttle bus service is available to the city center, hotels, Palm Cove, Northern Beaches, Port Douglas, and Cape Tribulation.Terminal Features
- There are four lounges within the Cairns Airport for the convenience of passengers. These are The Reef Lounge (located at T1 International Terminal Departures Lounge and is serviced by Cathy Pacific), the QANTAS Club Lounge (located at T2 Domestic Terminal Departures Lounge), the Virgin Australia Lounge (located at T2 Domestic Terminal Departures Lounge), and Megan Walter Lounge (located at T2 Domestic Terminal Departures Lounge).
- Great Northern Brewery, Hero Sushi, Healthy Habits, the Coffee Club, and Hungary Jack's are some of the food and drink outlets within the airport.
- Shopping facility is also available for travelers, as airport has several stores including Purely Merino, Relay, Health & Beauty Express, MAC, Aelia Duty Free, Australian Made, and more.
- Tourist Refund Scheme desk operated by Australian Custom Service is located at T1 International Departures. The scheme enables travelers to claim tax refund on goods purchased in Australia.
- Trolley facilities are available at both T1 (International) and T2 (Domestic) for $3. They accept $5, $10, and $20 notes and change is handed over.
- Luggage storage facility is also available at the airport. The charges of the lockers may vary as per duration.
- Airport Ambassadors are present to help travelers find their way and to assist with all queries like transport, destination, and more.
- Several ATM machines are also located at various points. However, some of these machines may dispense only $50 notes.
- T1 Budget (uncovered parking right outside the terminal) - No fees are applicable for first 10 minutes.
- T2 Covered parking is located at walking distance of 1-2 minutes and is ideal while going on business or leisure trips.
- T2 Uncovered parking is located right outside the T2 Terminal. No fee is applicable for first 10 minutes.