Based at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, La Compagnie is a French airline operating business class flights between Paris (Charles de Gaulle Airport) and Newark (Newark Liberty International Airport). The airline was founded by French entrepreneurs in 2013 for business travelers, and it commenced its operation in the year 2014. The airline has one aircraft, a Boeing 757-200, known for its reliability, comfort, and fuel efficiency.
La Compagnie airline provides offers all-business class services between its homebase and Newark Liberty International Airport and its guests are showered with a world of comfort and luxuries.
- Business Class cabins are designed in such a way to provide ultimate comfort and privacy. Arranged in 2*2 rows, the seats are spaced by a pitch of 62 inches. They can be reclined to 180 degree and feature built-in-massage for absolute comfort during journey. Anti-allergenic pillows, large soft blankets, and a Caudalie travel care kit are given to all passengers free of charge.
- Cabins are also designed to provide efficient personal work environment. They have got a reading lamp, compartments to store personal items and electronics, a headphone plug, an electrical outlet, and a pouch to keep documents.
- While flying with La Compagnie, guests canDelight in wide collection of movies on-board.
- Enjoy the latest blockbusters, TV series, different genre of music, newspapers, magazines and e-books, all on your personal Samsung Galaxy Pro Tablet. Each tablet comes with USB port for passengers who have brought personal entertainment on-board.
- Enjoy seasonal menus prepared by Chef Christophe Langree. Delicious and light snacks are served for those travelling overnight from New York to Paris. Plus wide range of fine wine.
- Order a special meal by making a request not later than 48 hours before the departure of flight. Travelers can order a meal without allergens, gluten free or for diabetes. Halal, kosher, and vegetarian meal options are also available.