Book Flights to Tocumen Airport, Panama City
Book cheap flights to Tocumen International Airport with CheapOair and save
big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on PTY flights. Choose from
our range of PTY flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Tocumen International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
Tocumen International Airport is located at Panama City, Panama. President
Enrique Adolfo Jimenez Brin inaugurated the airport in June, 1947. Operated
by Tocumen S.A., the Tocumen International Airport serves as a major hub
for Copa Airlines. It is amongst important airports within Latin America in
terms of passenger traffic and number of destinations served. More than 90
cities within America and Europe are connected by the airport.
Book flights to Tocumen Airport (PTY) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to PTY. Read below to learn more about PTY flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
Several types of ground transportation services are available at the
Tocumen International Airport.
Travelers can use Metro Buses to commute to and from the airport. One needs
to purchase a prepaid card to avail this service.
Several shuttle buses are run by the Panamanian Tourism Authority, located
within the airport. These shuttles provide free transportation services
between the airport and the Metromall Shopping Center.
Several taxis are available for commuting to and from the airport.
Several car rental agencies are located at the airport to provide
hassle-free connectivity to almost all places.
- All passengers at the airport can access WiFi facility, free for 2 hours.
- Banks, ATMs, and currency exchange facilities are available at the airport terminal.
- At various points public telephones have been set up for the travelers.
- Smoking in the public and private areas of the airport is strictly prohibited to maintain safe and healthy environment.
- Luggage trolleys and porter services are available to assist all passengers.
- Lost object office is available at the airport to assist people in case of lost and found items.
- Shops and duty-free outlets are available at the airport. All types of goods are available here like apparels, electronic goods, magazines, and more.
- At all areas within the airport premises several facilities like wheelchairs, elevators, signage, and more are available to meet the requirements of Senior citizens and disables.
- Apart from this, various coffee shops, snacks bars, fast-food outlets, and restaurants are also available here.
At the Tocumen International Airport variety of parking options are available for every traveler.
- Passengers are charged USD$ 0.03 for first 2 hours, USD$ 0.04 for up to 6 hours, and for USD$ 24.02 for 24 hours.
- Passengers need to exit the parking area within 15 minutes of making the payment.
- Travelers will be charged USD$ 24.02, in case of lost ticket.