Book Flights to Congonhas Sao Paulo Airport, Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo or Congonhas Airport is one of the four commercial airports serving the city of Sao Paulo in Brazil. The airport is operated by Infraero and owned by the City of Sao Paulo. The airport exercises slot restrictions of maximum 30 operations per hour, and is only one of the five airports with such restrictions in the country. This airport is also regarded for its superb architectural identity that showcases a delightful mix of modern architecture and historical past.
This public airport is located 5 miles from downtown Sao Paulo in the district of Campo Belo. It is a hub for Avianca Brazil, Gol Airlines and TAM Airlines. It is a focus city for Azul Brazilian Airlines. The airport offers connectivity to various Brazilian destinations including Brasilia, Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, Florianopolis, Goiania, Ilheus, Joao Pessoa, Presidente Prudente and Joinville. The airlines offering flights here are LATAM Brazil, Avianca Brazil, Gol Transportes Aéreos and Azul Brazilian Airlines.
Book flights to Congonhas Sao Paulo Airport (CGH) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to CGH. Read below to learn more about CGH flights, and count on CheapOair for your travel needs.
Visitors may avail one of the several bus services in the city including:
- Azul Brazilian Airlines offers free bus transfers between Congonhas and Campinas-Viracopos International Airport for its passengers at regular intervals.
- Gol Airlines and TAM Airlines offer free bus transfers between Congonhas and Guarulhos/Gov. Andre Franco Montoro Airport for their passengers at regular intervals.
- Airport Bus Service also provides transportation between Guarulhos and Congonhas airports. The ride takes about one hour depending on traffic.
- Congonhas Airport Bus Service provides transportation between International Airport of Guarulhos and Congonhas Airport.
- The passengers who are in Sao Paulo and are traveling from Guarulhos International Airport to Congonhas Airport can find a bus line that passes close to the airport.
MetroPassengers can also use metro to reach Congonhas Airport from Sao Judas Station.
Taxi CompaniesTaxies are available just outside the designated airport spots.
Car RentalsPassengers can choose from two car rental services - Go Service and Guvans Transfers.Terminal Features