Explore the Country of Cherry Blossom Festival
South Korea is an East Asian Nation located on the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. The country is bordered by North Korea to the north, the East Sea to the east, and the Yellow Sea to the west. Tourists look for cheap flights to South Korea to explore its natural, historical, and cultural attractions. The country features stunning natural beauty characterized by rock formations, green pastures, and dense forests. South Korea has an affluent history where kingdoms and rulers have dominated through the epochs.
What are the top airlines offering flights to South Korea?
Several airlines offer flights to South Korea. Among them, the top ones are -
- Korean Air
- Asiana Airlines
- Air China
- Delta Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Eva Air
- Air Canada
Which are the popular airports in South Korea?
Most popular airports in South Korea are
- Incheon International Airport (IIA)
- Jeju International Airport (CJU)
- Gimpo International Airport (GMP)
- Gimhae International Airport (PUS)
- Daegu International Airport (TAE)
What are the top flight destinations in South Korea?
South Korea includes several destinations where tourists can enjoy a wonderful vacation. Top flight destinations in South Korea are -
- Flights to Seoul
- Flights to Busan
- Flights to Jeju-do
- Flights to Jeju-si
- Flights to Incheon
- Flights to Daegu
- Flights to Seoraksan National Park
- Flights to Gyeongju-si
- Flights to Andong
- Flights to Gwangju
How long is the flight to South Korea?
The average duration of flights from New York City to Seoul (South Korea) is 14.2 hours. Travel distance from NYC to Seoul is around 6,896 miles.
Which are the three popular flights to South Korea?
Three popular flights to South Korea are from -
Flights to South Korea from NYC
Average duration of flights from New York City to Seoul (South Korea) is 14.2 hours. Travel distance from NYC to Seoul is around 6,896 miles. Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, and Delta Air Lines are the major airlines offering flights from NYC to ICN. There are around 331 weekly flights operated from New York City to Seoul.
Flights to South Korea from LAX
Average duration of flights from Los Angeles to Seoul (South Korea) is 13.2 hours. Travel distance from LAX to Seoul is around 5,986 miles. Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, and Delta Air Lines are the major airlines offering flights from LAX to ICN. There are around 387 weekly flights operated from Los Angeles to Seoul.
Flights to South Korea from HOU
Average duration of flights from Houston to Seoul (South Korea) is 16 hours and 20 minutes. Travel distance from HOU to Seoul is around 7060 miles. United Airlines, American Airlines, and Delta Air Lines are the major airlines offering flights from HOU to ICN.
Which are the best months to go to South Korea?
Weather-wise, the best time to take South Korea flights are spring (from April to June) and autumn (September to November) seasons. During this period, the temperature is mild, and many festivals are celebrated. These are also the peak tourism seasons in the country. To get South Korea flight deals, it is advisable to book tickets in advance as airfares tend to rise during peak season.
Which is the cheapest month to fly to South Korea?
In general, March is the month for which tourists can get South Korea flight tickets at the cheapest prices. It is a month before the peak tourism season in the country and travelers can avail great discounts on flights. Weather is also pleasant to enjoy sightseeing.
What are the best ways to get cheap flights to South Korea?
To Save on flights to South Korea, do the following -
- Pack light to save baggage fees.
- Delete cache and cookies before booking the ticket.
- One can subscribe to CheapOair newsletter to get frequent updates on flight discounts.
- Travelers must book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying increased rates at the last minute.
- Buying through OTAs such as CheapOair can help travelers get promo codes, using which, one can get great discounts on the plane tickets.
What are the top events and festivals in South Korea?
South Korea is the land of festivals and events. Some of the top events and festivals held in the country are
- Ultra-Korea (June)
- Jeju Fire Festival (March)Boryeong Mud Festival (July)
- Jinju Lantern Festival (October)
- Busan One Asia Festival (October)
- Busan Fireworks Festival (October)
- Seongsan Sunrise Festival (December to January)
- Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival (March to April)
- Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival (January to February)
- Gwangju World Culture Kimchi Festival (May to December)