Book Flights to Wellington Airport, Wellington
Book cheap flights to Wellington International Airport with CheapOair and
save big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on WLG flights. Choose
from our range of WLG flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Wellington International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
Wellington International Airport is situated in Wellington, the capital
city of New Zealand. It lies 8 kilometers away from the Central Business
District. Jointly owned by Infratil & the Wellington City Council, the
airport is operated by Wellington International Airport Ltd. The Wellington
Airport serves as a hub for Air New Zealand. It is the third busiest
airport in the country in terms of passenger traffic.
Book flights to Wellington Airport (WLG) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to WLG. Read below to learn more about WLG flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
Numerous ground transportation options are available for a comfortable ride
between the airport and the city.
It is an express bus service providing connectivity between Lower Hutt,
Wellington City, and the airport. Features include free Wi-Fi, air
conditioning, announcements about next stop, TV screens displaying flight,
& weather information and news update.
Route 11 provides regular bus service connecting the city to the airport.
The taxi rank is located just outside the luggage claim area of the main
The economical way to commute to/from the airport is the Airport Shuttle.
The shuttle rank too is located outside the baggage claim area of the
7 car rental companies are available at the airport. The car rental counter
is located near domestic baggage claim area.
- The free Wi-Fi facility at the airport can be accessed by every traveler.
- Airline lounges are available at the airport. Here one can sit and relax before boarding. Features include Wi-Fi, toilets & showers, newspapers, magazines, TV, and more.
- The currency exchange facility is provided by the Travelex.
- Located here are conference center & rooms which can be booked by passengers for scheduling meetings.
- In case of baggage/item loss, passengers are advised to contact the Airport Operations Team using the customer assistance phones.
- Airport Ambassadors are available here to assist passengers with reduced mobility.
- For passengers traveling with children, a parent's room is available here. It comprises of changing table, toilets, seating & feeding, and nappy disposal facilities.
- Baggage storage facility is available at the airport near baggage claim area.
- Located at the airport are several shopping outlets where passengers can indulge in last minute shopping. These include JR/Duty Free, 3 Wise Men, Antipodes, Icebreaker Touch Lab, M.A.C Cosmetics, and more.
- Passengers can enjoy drinks and food at any of numerous food and beverages outlets here. These include Best Ugly Bagels, Curry Capital, The Bean Hive, Billie Chu, Donut King, and more.
For the convenience of every traveler, the Wellington International Airport provides 3 types of parking options. These include Short term, Long term, and Valet parking.