Looking for cheap hotels in Houston? CheapOair.com is here to help. We are offering exciting deals on Houston Hotels. Browse through our list of hotels and pick the one you like the best. We offer an exceptional range of properties to suit your taste, from budget and mid-range to luxury hotels, you will find them all here. To know more about our hotel discounts, get in touch with our team of travel experts available round the clock to help you grab the best deals. So, what’re you waiting for? Grab our discounts right away and get set for an unforgettable vacation experience.
Hotels in Houston
Houston is the most populous city in the US state of Texas, and the fourth largest city in the United States. Houston encompasses everything, from beautiful culture, excellent dining scene, exciting shopping opportunities to mind blowing attractions, the city has it all, and plenty more. Houston is known to enjoy the country's highest standard of living. And offers a seemingly endless list of fun things to see and explore.
While here, travelers should dig into extensive flavors prepared by creative minds. The exotic dining options are absolutely divine. Immerse in its culture by spending some time at its Museum District, it's one of the cities greatest cultural attractions, featuring 19 museums. Sports enthusiasts should enjoy a game here. Whether its football, baseball, basketball or soccer, the city has it all. Do go for Broadway show playing in one of the city’s theatres. Explore the history of space travel at Space Centre Houston. For the shopaholics, the retails options run the gamut. From vintage to high-end, the possibilities are unending. Nature lovers should spend some time walking, biking or paddling at Buffalo Bayou Park. For the families with kids, Houston Zoo is the star attraction, featuring 6,000 exotic and indigenous animals.
Houston a great weekend destination having direct flights from all across North America. Visitors to Houston are recommended to combine their trip to Houston with an excursion to Galveston, which is located just an hour away, and is known for its gorgeous beaches and rich history.
Houston, being the fourth largest city in the United States is overflowing with good hotels to stay at. From budget accommodations, and mid-range properties to luxury hotels, tourists will find it all here. Read below to get an idea about the best places to stay in the city and find tips on Houston hotel reservations.
Which are the famous areas to stay in Houston?
This fourth largest city in the US features plenty of good locations for tourists to stay. Here are recommendations for tourists hunting for Houston hotel deals!
- Around Galleria - Travelers can pick a hotel in the area around Galleria. The Galleria located in the Uptown Houston is the largest shopping centre in Texas. The centre has two hotels within its premises. And there are plenty of hotels around. The place is centrally located, and is well connected by public transport system, which makes a commute easy to city's popular attractions.
- Downtown - Another recommended place to stay in Houston is Downtown. Downtown is the city's business hub, housing headquarters of some of the biggest organizations. The place also features impressive range of restaurants, bars, shopping centres, historic sites, museums, and more. Downtown region is also known for its arts and cultural events held throughout the year.
How to find cheap hotels in Houston?
Here're some great tricks to follow to get excellent discounts on Houston hotels.
- Compare prices to find the best Houston hotel rates.
- Book in the off season to get the best discounts.
- Clear your cookies and browsing history to get the most upto date information.
- Bundle your services. Book cheap hotel along with airfare and car rental to enjoy the best discounts on Houston hotel rooms.
- Use Google Map to find unlisted hotels. Certain hotels do not like paying a membership fee to sites and instead offer discounts and special offers directly to the customers.
Which food/cuisine is Houston popular for?
Houston is the Tex-Mex capital of the South. The city offers extensive range of diverse cuisine with exciting flavors.
Here's a list of the most popular Houston delicacies to try out on your visit to the city. This includes -
Viet-Cajun Crawfish - the best time to delight in the delicacy is in the crawfish season, between the late winter and early spring.
Breakfast Tacos - fresh and delicious tacos are served daily in the city. Head to the Houston's midtown to grab the best tacos.
Pecan Pie - It's the most popular dessert served on Thanksgiving in Texas. The dessert is available in Houston all year long.
Tamales - It's a Mexican delicacy and is a Christmas staple in Houston.
Fajitas - This Mexican delicacy is quite famous in Houston.
Barbecued Beef Ribs - These are mouth-watering, tender, and absolutely delicious.