Book Flights to Regina Airport, Regina
Book cheap flights to Regina International Airport with CheapOair and save
big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on YQR flights. Choose from
our range of YQR flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Regina International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
Regina International Airport is situated in Regina, the capital city of
Saskatchewan, Canada. It is located towards the west of the city. Owned by
Transport Canada, the airport is operated by Regina Airport Authority. Per
day, over 120 flights are offered by the airport throughout the North
Book flights to Regina Airport (YQR) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to YQR. Read below to learn more about YQR flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.Ground Transportation
Several ground transportation options are available at the Regina
International Airport for easy connectivity.
Taxi can be found easily outside the airport terminal. For further
assistance passengers can contact taxi coordinator.
There are six car rental companies available at the airport. These include
- Avis, Hertz, Budget, National, Enterprise, and Thrifty.
There are shuttle services are available providing door-to-door services
from various locations of the region.
For luxury, passengers can choose limousine services here.
- The wireless service is available to every passenger at the airport.
- ATM machines and currency dispensers are located at several places within the airport. The Canadian Dollars, American Dollars, Euros, and British Pounds can be obtained from the currency dispenser.
- There are washrooms available throughout the airport with appropriate signage. Also available here is a Family Room.
- Teletypewriters can be found at almost every SaskTel kiosks here.
- Located here are several retail outlets from where passengers can indulge in duty free shopping and can buy travel essentials, local art, and more.
- There are plenty of food and beverage outlets, where one can enjoy snacks, sandwiches, hot, and cold beverages, and more.
Three types of parking options are available at the Regina International Airport for the convenient of every traveler. These are Short Term, Long Term, and Economy Parking.