Book Flights to Monroe Airport, Monroe
Book cheap flights to Monroe Regional Airport with CheapOair and save big!
We offer you the most competitive airfares on MLU flights. Choose from our
range of MLU flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer
incredible Monroe Regional Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
Monroe Regional Airport, the birth place of Delta Airlines, is located in
the City of Monroe, Louisiana, US. It lies around 6 kilometers away from
the Central Business District. The airport is served by Delta Airlines,
American Airlines, and United Airlines. Atlanta, Dallas-Fort Worth, and
Houston are connected from here through direct flights. The airport
provides both commercial and cargo services for Ouachita parish, nearby
13-parish region, and also to Arkansas and Mississippi.
Book flights to Monroe Airport (MLU) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to MLU. Read below to learn more about MLU flights, and count on CheapOair for your travel needs.
The ground transportation options available at the Monroe Regional Airport
are as under.
Bus services are provided by the Monroe Transit System from Monday to
Saturday at a regular interval of 45 minutes from 6:20 am to 6:40 pm.
Several car rental agencies are located here such as Avis, Hertz, Budget,
Passengers can choose to commute to/from the airport using taxis.
Hotels like Courtyard by Marriott, Townhouse Suites, and Residence Inn
provide Airport Shuttle services as an easy commuting option for their
- Throughout the airport, passengers can access free high-speed WiFi service.
- All lost and found items within the airport premises are reported to the Security Desk.
- Throughout the airport, all public facilities can easily be accessed by disabled passengers via wheelchairs.
- Located here is the Information desk to assist passengers with their queries.
- Travelers can relax and unwind themselves before boarding at Flight 318, located in the main terminal building.
- Located at the airport is a restaurant, Unique Food for the Soul, providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner options for travelers.
Three types of parking options are available at the Monroe Regional Airport. These are Short-Term, Long-Term, and Overflow parking. These parking lots remain open 24/7.