Book Flights to Minot Airport, Minot
Book cheap flights to Minot International Airport with CheapOair and save
big! We offer you the most competitive airfares on MOT flights. Choose from
our range of MOT flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We
offer incredible Minot International Airport flight deals that are
difficult to miss!
Minot International Airport is an important public airport, located in the
city of Minot, Ward County, North Dakota, US. It is situated at a distance
of 2 miles from the Central Business District of Minot. The City of Minot
owns & operates the airport. Airlines like Allegiant Air, Delta Air
Lines, United Air Lines, and more connects the airport with several
destinations including Denver, Las Vegas, St. Paul, and Phoenix.
Book flights to Minot Airport (MOT) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to MOT. Read below to learn more about MOT flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.
At the Minot International Airport, car rental services and taxis are available providing easy connectivity to the city and nearby regions.Terminal Features
- Passengers can access free WiFi facility, available throughout the airport.
- Facilities like catering, car rentals, customs, maintenance, international garbage disposal, and more are available here 24/7.
- In case of lost & found baggage, passengers can collect/report the same at the Airport Administration Office.
- Located here is Minot Aero Center with a relief aircraft which is capable of accommodating up to 6 passengers at a time.
- The Minot Aero Center at the airport provides separate entrance and privacy to passengers who need the same.
Two types of parking options, short-term and long-term, are available at
the Minot International Airport for passengers.
Short Term Parking
Passengers do not have to pay any parking fees for initial 30 minutes.
However, post that one needs to pay $2 for each hour and $14 for each day.
In case of lost ticket passengers will be charged minimum of $14.
Long Term Parking
Here passengers are charged $2 for each hour, $12 for each day, and $72 for
a week. In case of lost ticket a minimum of $12 is charged.