Want to book cheap hotels in Europe? You're at the right place! At CheapOair, we offer great discounts on all sorts of hotels. We cover everything from luxury hotels and mid-range to budget hotels. Choose the hotel that goes with your budget and preferences the most. Avail Europe hotel deals right away and enjoy an unforgettable vacation experience!
Europe is arguably the most-visited continent on earth. Home to a potpourri of tourist attractions, European countries exemplify art, history, culture, and beauty. Some of the renowned attractions include Eiffel Tower, Roman Colosseum, Vatican’s Sistine Chapel, Acropolis of Athens, and more. The free-spirit culture of the continent in cities such as Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Barcelona. The transportation system in almost all of the countries in the content in efficient and tourists can easily traverse through the cities and visit the tourist attractions. Besides culture and history, Europe also boasts of exquisite natural beauty. Adventure aficionados and nature buffs can travel the Mediterranean beaches or imposing Central European peaks in Switzerland, France, Northern Italy, and Austria.
What are the accommodation options in Europe?
European accommodation spans a wide range of options ranging from hotels to hostels. All forms of accommodation offer an extremely distinct experience to travelers with varied preferences. It is important to know more about them before planning a trip to Europe.
Europe is home to several types of hotels. Regular chain hotels range from luxury to budget suiting your needs best. Europe is also home to an array of boutique hotels which tend to be smaller and focus on a personalized and cultural experience. Hotels are the best way to indulge yourselves when you’re on a vacation.
Extremely popular in Europe and not restricted to millennials, hostels are a great way to save some money while staying near the city center. They also are perfect if you’re traveling alone and looking to meet other travelers. Most European hostels have multiple segments of rooms and dorms, offering anything from 4-12 people in a room. Travelers can book female-only dorms and also opt for private rooms if privacy is a concern.
Vacation rentals come especially handy if you’re traveling with your family or a big group. You get to experience the comfort and privacy of a home. For those who wish to stay for longer periods, having access to a kitchen, laundry, and parking can be very convenient.
How to find cheap hotels in Europe?
- Booking online via OTAs can help you score some good deals.
- Look to join loyalty programs offered by chain hotels to accumulate reward points.
- Try booking Europe hotels roughly 2 months before your trip. For special events and the holiday season, it is recommended to book 4 months earlier. If you miss booking the hotel in advance, check for last-minute hotel deals to save on your accommodation cost.
- Hotel prices are more affordable during the middle of the week. So, you can look to book Europe hotel rooms during the weekdays to get pages.
What are the top things to remember when booking hotels in Europe?
- Compare prices on various OTAs to get the cheapest Europe hotel rates.
- Before making any Europe hotel reservations, go through guest reviews and check out photos of the property.
- Note the check-in time of your accommodation as it varies in different countries. You may also be able to request an early check-in.
- Location is key to your accommodation. Travelers should try to stay near the city center if they wish to be at a walkable distance from most attractions. In case hotel tariffs are too high, opt for accommodation near a public transport station, preferably, metro.