Fly nonstop to Shanghai from China Eastern’s seven North American gateways in New York (the only nonstop flight JFK-PVG), Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, Toronto, and Vancouver. Adventuring beyond Shanghai? Catch easy connections to over 200 destinations throughout China and Asia, including Bali, Bangkok, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and more. As a member of SkyTeam Alliance, China Eastern’s extended route network provides seamless travel options from 1,074 destinations in 179 countries.
Business Class: Offers Fully Flat-Bed Seats
First Class: Offers Luxury to Travelers
- First Class offers luxury to travelers. It has six spacious suites featuring flat-bed seats, high walls, and privacy doors.
- There are two center suites for companion travelers that can be converted to a double-sized bed.
- For entertainment, First Class features 24-inch touchscreen LCD TVs with on-demand entertainment options.
- First class has gourmet dining options, and an exclusive bar stocked with premium wines and liquors.
- First Class passengers are given access to exclusive airport lounges. The flagship lounge at Shanghai Pudong Airport is
available for all First-Class passengers, where they are offered Western dining, showers, a nursery, and more.
- First Class travelers are also offered a limo service to and from select airports.
Complimentary Chauffeured Limo Service for Premium Travelers
- Business Class features soft leather seats that convert into a flat-bed.
- The 1-2-1 seat configuration combined with the seats' half-shell design provide privacy and direct aisle access.
- Passengers are offered large, foldaway table spaces that are perfect for laptops and gourmet dining.
- Business class offers 16-inch touchscreen LCD TVs with on-demand entertainment options.
- Business Class travelers are given access to an exclusive airport lounge. The flagship lounge at Shanghai Pudong Airport is available for all Business Class travelers, and offers gourmet Western dining, showers, a nursery, spacious computer desks, WiFi and more.
- Business Class travelers are also offered a VIP limo service to and from select airports.
- First and Business Class travelers have access to a complimentary luxury airport limousine service to and from select U.S. airports. Get set to revel in world-class service from the moment you leave your home untill you arrive at your final destination.
- Currently, limo service is available for Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), Chicago (ORD), New York (JFK & LGA), and Shanghai (PVG).
- First and Business Class travelers will have access to a new flagship lounge available at Shanghai Pudong Airport.
- The lounge features fully equipped spacious computer desks and WiFi.
- It also offers gourmet Western dining, showers, a nursery, and much more.
China Eastern Airlines offers the convenience of web check-in. Travelers can avoid the long queues at the airport and check-in from the comfort of their home or office. The service is available between 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. Once at the airport, travelers are required to drop off check-in bags they may have, at the baggage drop area, then proceed to the security check.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.